woo hoo I'm next....

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

woo hoo I'm next....

Postby WhiteÃ…ngel » Thu May 29, 2003 10:12 pm

I am sooo glad that we can write in an actual forum. The MSN thing was annoying me. I really like the way this forum looks. I will spent more time here then I did the other. I also found the old caa from a google search. I’m looking to try and spread the word as fast as I can. I love to offer anything that helps youth or young Christains to ween themselves too much wordly stuff. I hope we all have an opportunity to bring some really cool anime , music , etc ideas to our friends in the future that have Christian themes and ideas. One of my major goals is to finish school and start a small anime/manga software company for Christian themed items.

Keeping in suit with the biography idea…
INFO: I found out today doing a members search in yahoo, that I found my name listed and all the places I have ever lived.. scary what can be found on the internet, so I really don’t mind talking about myself here. Besides.. isn’t it a sin to worry..LOL
Name: [/B]Allen ( aren) in Japanese .. my kanji has A = asia & REN = love .. so my name means love for asia… cool, huh!?
Residence: Texas , my little saying though is “ Just this side of Heaven.â€
WhiteÃ…ngel

thanks

Postby WhiteÃ…ngel » Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:43 pm

nice to meet you too.. :grin:

I don't think there is anything wrong with an after rapture idea...

I'm writing something called "THE GREAT RACE" it is a story about the end times and after the last tramatic thing that kills mostly everybody.. I haven't decided on the thing ...desease, nuke, asteroid, etc. it is about the survival after and taking things back to basics.. we don't have all the stuff to worry about anymore.. just each other. the name means .. a race to try and survive and a challenge between those races left on earth who try to out do each other . so the great race to be the great race... they are mainly hiding in the hills and in the ground because most of the upper ground is messed up. the rest is taken up by the great wall . this is the mansion Jesus brought back and it is guarded by huge angels. anyone who comes near becomes blind.. any closer and dies due to the holiness of the ground. this wall is slowly widening because as gods people repair the earth they will eventually take back the entire world and make it all a paradise again. towards the end I have issues, because I don't want to say anything that seems contradicting to the bible, but mainly those young few who survive in the hills when the wall gets to close are given a chance over the years to learn about the lord by the left behind who teach them and they are all saved learn the ways of the Lord and the law and are offered a place in the kingdom built up on earth.( serious run-on-sentence..lol) it has many plot twists and exciting challenges, but the whole thing is a message of hope .. sci-fi style.

What do you think?
WhiteÃ…ngel

Postby Ashley » Fri Jun 06, 2003 9:22 pm

Hmm, just be sure to consult Revelations and Daniel quite a bit. Like for instance, I know of a denomination that believes the Earth will be completely destroyed and a brand new planet built...*shrugs* just researchign stuff like that wouldn't be a bad idea, or you could leave it just the way it was and make sure people know it is fiction...just my two cents.
Other than that, it sounded great!
Ashley

Postby WhiteÃ…ngel » Sat Jun 07, 2003 6:14 am

yeah ...

I am trying to make a story as close biblically, but still being like the left behind books.. it's sci-fi , so none of it will be real. That way I'm not quoting scripture or accidentally contradicting the bible. I would make a blanket statement that it is not biblically correct and just a cool story, but it would parallel biblical events as close as possible. I want to make the main plots for survival between the different colonies of each race left on earth so interesting, that main characters stand out. because they tend to battle each other and somethimes help each other , etc I thought ths would make for interesting game play set up. ( a fighting game or rpg, etc) the main characters would be so built up that merchandise could be made of them. I want thm all to have some main saying or way about them that is a biblical refernce of somekind. that way without bible thumping.. his message is still portrayed.
WhiteÃ…ngel

Return to Who's Who