BlueElf

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

BlueElf

Postby blue elf » Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:49 pm

Well here's just a little bit 'bout me.

Screen Name: Blue Elf

Appearance: somewhere between 5'6 or 7, with long dirty blond hair and blue eyes. I wear glasses too.

Car: 02 Chevy Cavalier (yellow)

Age I was saved: 5 or 6 at a revival

Things I collect: pencil boards and dragon stuff(mainly figurines), I like wolf stuff too. I used to collect beanie babies a few years ago.

Hobbies: reading, animation of all kinds, manga, music,
drawing, games, reading fanfiction

Favorite Foods: chocolate, goldfish(the cheesy ones, not that anyone one would get that confused. ;) ), pringles cheezums, steak, most Mexican food

Least Favorite Foods: fish, coconut, grape candy or gum

Favorite Color: blue:P

Favorite tv shows: Law & Order and Smallville

Favorite games: Final Fantasies 7,8,9,10, Crono Cross, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda: Ocarina of Time....

Some animes I like:Rurouni Kenshin, Trigun, Gundam, Crest of the Stars, Inuyasha, Pokemon.....

Some mangas I like: Angelic Layer, Detective Conan, Hikaru no Go, Prince of Tennis, One Piece, Naruto.....

Ummm...I'm sure ther'es some other stuff I could type, but this all ready kind of long. Oh yeah, and in case my screen name didn't give it away I also like elves. (yay Legolas! and Link too)

-BlueElf :poke:
blue elf

Postby BrianC » Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:01 am

Cool. You like the N64 Zelda! I love that game. I love the other Zeldas too, though. I have seen some of Crest of the Stars on Tech TV, but it's in the poorly recieved dub. I liked what I have seen of it, though, and I'm interested in getting the boxed set. I love your avatar. Lafiel rocks!
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby MillyFan » Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:34 am

Woo! I've seen some of your posts Blue Elf! Nice to meet you:hug:

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:00 am

Ooooooh--Zelda 64? Great game! Best game! Ohh--anyway... Nice ta meet you!

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 07, 2003 8:57 am

I think I would have understood Crest of the Stars more if I saw the subbed for once...I could hardly follow what they were saying in the dub (all what, 6 episodes I saw?). But I liked the captian (don't remember her name) and Lafiel was cool too. Also interested in seeing it again.

Oh, right, Zelda64 was great! One of the few games I actually played all the way through. The water temple was an absolute nightmare *shudder*.

And hey, in case you've forgotten welcome to caa!
Ashley

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:32 am

You hated that temple too? I'd MUCH sooner play the fire temple ANY day...But I've never liked ANY kind of water temple.

Ink thinks I'm nuts...

Calbh:P

calbhach

Postby BrianC » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:42 am

The water temple was frustrating, but solving the puzzles in it was very satisifing. The GBC Zelda: Oracle of Ages has a similar level. Link has to put on a mermaid suit to get through the level.
"Your sense of fashion, Roger, really reeks"-Dorothy, Big O
BrianC

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:43 am

Yeah, I do. The Fire Temple is WAAAAY worse! (It's not that it's so tough; I just hate fire places and getting burnt). Although I do tend to get turned around in the Water Temple. But hey, you can't win 'em all.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Lightbringer » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:10 am

WHOA WHOA WHOA! lets try not to get off subject with zelda, Missy Elf Blue, we all know you eat real gold fish, .......tsk tsk tsk.......... :lol:

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:58 am

Well, I guess we just have different preferences--She does the water temple, I do the fire temple...

Calbh

calbhach

temples, elves, zelda oh my!

Postby Spencer » Sat Jun 07, 2003 12:27 pm

Water temple? Fire temple? I hate them both. The Spirit Temple is obviously the best, and the Forest Temple is fun too. But Fire and Water are hard. Volvagia and stupid..What's his name...Oh well. Forgot. But they aren't cool.
:)
Spencer

Postby blue elf » Sat Jun 07, 2003 2:34 pm

Thankies for the warm reception guys!:hug:

I've only seen the Tech TV eps of Crest of the Stars, and yeah the dubbing wasn't really that great. It does get a little better as the series goes on though. I'd like to see the subbed version too. Been thinking about getting the boxed set. I wanna see the second series, Banner of the Stars too. And thanks for liking my avatar. I thought Lafiel was cool too.

Actually I think one of my least favorite areas of Ocarina of Time was when you were in that big fish JabuJabu. Carrying that princess around was kind of annoying and I hated that boss.(I'm wierd like that, I guess.

And to Lightbringer's goldfish comment:stressed: WHO eats real goldfish!? Well, there was that one time when I was 3, but...(just kidding:sweat: )

Anyways, thanks again for the warm greetings!
-BlueElf
blue elf

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:03 pm

Whoa! Where was I and how did I miss this thread?? O__O;

Anyway! Welcome! Yay! :D
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Return to Who's Who