Calbhach

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Calbhach

Postby calbhach » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:30 pm

Name: Tristan

General Appearance: Okay, so I look pretty normal. Kinda short, dark blonde hair, blue eyes.

Piercings: Ok, I don't have any. But I think I would like to have my ears pierced.

Preferred style of socks: Socks? Ok, whatever I can wear. LOL

Dream super power: Okay, so several times I've had dreams about having fire. So I guess that's what I'd love to have.

Music Style: Gospel, Video Game songs, stuff like that.

Active hobbies: Active hobbies? Okay, well I guess just working on my manga.

Lazy hobbies: Drawing, I don't know--Can't think of anything else.

Fav Food: Anything spicy--LOL

Foods I refuse to touch: Anchovies (I think I spelled that right. I don't know)

Fav Bible Translation: The Way

Fav Book: Chronicles of Narnia was really good.

Quirk: Well, I like to take electronics apart--

Slightly embarrassing hidden talent: Well, it's not really embarrassing if I send wave files to people all over the internet, but I suppose belching out any phrases I can think of. And yes, I can summon a belch....LOL

I guess that's all...And yes, I did like this form so I decided to use it!

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:35 pm

heh, yeah guys, whatever you do DON'T open a file called Hello from Calbh...*shudder* Also, okay, can anyone guess what Calbh's favorite word is?
Aw, just teasing...:hug: Calbh's a sweetie with a great skill at layout making.
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:39 pm

I THOUGHT WE DISCUSSED THIS, MISS TRISTAN-CALBHACH!*

*for those of you who don't know, I just used the full name, so she's in trouble this time...LOL* Oh, yeah, and what Ashley said is right. Don't open the file. It's not a virus but it'll instantly corrupt your mind...see what happened to me?
:waah!: :wow!: *and other emoticons* LOL

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:42 pm

Oh yeah, funny story involving Calbh and Inky....for the longest time I didn't realize they were sisters....I just thought Calbh liked sharing email addys with Ink and staying at her house a lot or something :red:
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:45 pm

She enjoyed stealing my identity, that's what.... ;) LOL, jk--well, I never mentioned we were sisters...didn't seem important...

*thinks of our avatars*...I still wonder, though, how come she's the only one in the family who's not furry...

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:50 pm

Belching chicks....cool:thumb:
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:59 pm

You want her? *dodges quickly to avoid thrown rocks* LOL ;) I won't even make you pay to take her off my hands...uh...that's a joke, now...

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby calbhach » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:23 pm

Ooooooooooh--Steve called me a chick! I oughtta do this more often if guys'll call me a chick! Does this make me popular? ;)

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Re: Calbhach

Postby Spencer » Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:49 pm

Originally posted by calbhach
but I suppose belching out any phrases I can think of. And yes, I can summon a belch....LOL

Aww, that's easy. Anybody who's anybody can do that. I used to be able to do the ABC's, but that hurt my throat after awhile. My burping career is gone...Only when family is over. :sweat: Ahem...
:)
Spencer

Postby inkhana » Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:55 pm

Typically it's a genetic disease only affecting certain male children of the family. In this case, the genes weren't paying too much attention... WAH HA HA HA HA! :dizzy: *ducks and runs away into the darkness*

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Return to Who's Who