[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
naf26 - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

naf26

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

naf26

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:33 pm

Ummmmm, I'm naf26, you probably knew that already, but my real name is Nate. As of writing this, I'm 16, blond hair, grey eyes, yammer yammer. I was born in Texas but now I live in New Mexico and... aaannnnd, I do not get these little smilies, they are freakin' me out! Um, although I am not a crazy otaku nutcase (I pick up titles and see if I like them), I enjoy reading Evangelion, Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Di Gi Charat, etc. I also like Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and other action-ish titles (although as you might be able to tell with Ranma, I like comedy too). However (and I'm sorry), I don't like DBZ or Gundam because it seems that everyone else on the planet likes them. They just don't really appeal to me (too much fighting, not enough plot, but that's my uneducated opinion). The first anime I ever saw and liked (without knowing it was anime) was Ronin Warriors, then I went through this Sonic the Hedgehog period (I still think he's pretty cool but they need to take more time on the comics...), then I liked Pokemon, then I discovered, hey! There are other, better anime titles! Soooo... I like to draw (I have my own comic but it isn't regularly published or anything- no time!), read, sing, and hang out with my friends from Youth Group, cuz they are very cool ppl. Some day I hope to be in a Christian band, and if that doesn't take up every second of my time, I'll keep drawing my comic, too.
naf26

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:46 pm

Hey there man! welcome to the new party:grin:
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:49 pm

Hey there! Glad you joined us!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:02 pm

yo dudes, thanks. Yeah, at first, this site wasn't letting me post stuff, but... *gasp* now it is!
naf26

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:37 pm

oh, and just so ppl know, I'm going to be gone on trips for awhile, so don't think I've up and left yet. I'm terribly sorry. If djnoz makes a banner for me while I'm gone, THANKS TO THEE, NOBLE DJNOZ! Um, yes, farewell for maybe a week or two.
Hey, y'know, I was thinking how all of the Ninja Turtles have Renaissance artist names, so I made a yellow mask for myself and called myself Pablo (Picasso), the fifth TMNT! Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!
naf26

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:42 pm

See ya later Nate! Oh, and have good trips!

Ink
:dance: Aw, what the heck...it's a funny banana...:dizzy:

SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.

- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:55 pm

You used the fruit....:lick: kidding kidding...don't hurt me...;)
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:56 pm

AGAIN with the licking?! You're going to become known as Shatterheart the Licking Admin, I know it. *smacks head repeatedly* This wasn't my fault, it really wasn't....
Ashley

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:57 pm

I've heard worse titles....ok....how bout a new prank :poke:
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:58 pm

I never said I didn't like the little banana...*thinks for a moment* Yeah, I didn't say that.

Note to djnoz: We should consider a smiley with big mallet squishing other smiley...*hint hint, looking at Snakeytongue Steve*

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:59 pm

SNOWBALL! *ducks* Grief, someone cut off his fingers or something!
Ashley

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:01 pm

Awwww woook more anger!

Ink=:evil:
Steve=:angel:
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:02 pm

Ash=:rolls_eye
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:03 pm

I think we ought to consider the straightjacket. Asylum time for Steve! :P

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:06 pm

So young....so angry...dang those texans....:grin:
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:08 pm

HEY!!!
*grumbles* You're just jealous cause no one cares about Mainers but me. So tbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt! (realizes she's setting a wonderful example for the rest of CAA, but what the heck, it's Steve)
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:08 pm

Actually, I'm not angry...it's just that you remind me so very much of my dad...yup...my dad...

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Stephen » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:10 pm

:shady:
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:12 pm

*score!* And it's true, you do. I'm not just saying that to get under your skin; it's a fact. But that's OK...I still like you both anyhow...;) Even if you do poke/lick/annoy me sometimes...:D

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby calbhach » Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:33 pm

Ooooooooooh--that was a good one!

Calbh

Adopted ~ The Melody Maker :)

Adopted by ~ CephasVII :D

Adopted as a pet by ~ 1BalloonPopper ^_^

Adopted pets ~ Marbles (1BalloonPopper) =D
calbhach

Postby Spencer » Sat Jun 07, 2003 3:50 pm

Originally posted by Shatterheart
So young....so angry...dang those texans....:grin:

Now you listen herre, sonny. You best not be goin' and sterotypin' us Texans, y'know. Don't make us unleash our livestock on you. Go get 'em, Bessie!
:)
Spencer

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 07, 2003 7:47 pm

Yeah! You get em' Bessie!

Calbh

calbhach

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:28 pm

*smacks head repeatedly* Way to go guys. You just single-handedly UN-did years worth of me trying to convince the mainers that we are NOT hicks...and you unleash Bessie! Gah! What'm I gonna do with you youngins?
Ashley

Postby inkhana » Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:38 pm

I wouldn't worry about it too much. We're the ones with the longhorn cattle, anyhow (remember that when Bessie comes charging at you). And we don't care what the Mainers think 'cuz a Texan's the boss...;) *teasing* LOL

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:43 pm

And we don't care what the Mainers think 'cuz a Texan's the boss...

Lol. And don't you forget it...
Ashley

Postby calbhach » Sat Jun 07, 2003 11:00 pm

Yet another good comeback....
Calbh

calbhach

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:04 pm

Texans....:shake:
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:08 pm

I think he's just jealous cause no one every even mentioned people from Maryland. Sheesh. Can we TRY to be a little more mature?
Ashley

Postby Stephen » Sun Jun 08, 2003 9:10 pm

Originally posted by Ashley
I think he's just jealous cause no one every even mentioned people from Maryland. Sheesh. Can we TRY to be a little more mature?

Sheesh. Can we TRY to be a little more literate? BAHAHHAHAH:hits_self
Stephen

Postby inkhana » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:15 am

Well, that was quite mean...

- Frank Capra

- Athol Dickson

inkhana

Next

Return to Who's Who