Shatterheart

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Shatterheart

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:19 pm

Ok...this is a complete ripoff of Gypsys bio...I liked her setup So I went with it. :eyebrow:
Name- Stephen
Age-18
Gender-Male
General Appearance:Medium Height, short black hair, sideburns and a bushy goat (Gypsy wont let me put beads in it ;)
Piercings: None but considering having my ear done.
Socks: LOL....white ankle socks for me
Heritage:German, Indian, Scottish, and I belive there is some Irish in there too...yup I'm a mutt.
Dream Superpower:Immortality (watched too much Highlander growing up)
Voted In Highschool:Worst temper, future pres of the USA
Date of Salvation-Winter of 99' Got saved after my parents turned to the Lord.
Music Style: Man....anything really. I like hard rock, techno, reggae...Let me say this...anything but country or rap I love.
Active Hobbies:Hunting, Fishing...weight lifting from time to time.
Lazy Hobbies: Video games...Net surfing, listening to lots of music I also like to go for walks back by the lake behind my house...gives me time to clear my head and think.
Fav Food: I love pasta salad...the kind that is served cold. Um...love steak...(Deer, moose, beef) umm...I am a carnivore...so grouse, chicken...anything meat is good too.
Foods I wont touch: Gravy...stuff makes me twitch...(still unsure of poutine) Hate clams....um...pretty much most german foods lol.
Fav Bible Translation:....I would say Amplified I love the depth it takes on everything
Fav Book: I love history books (as lame as that sounds) I love knowing where I came from...and what mistakes have been made in the past.
Quirks:I enjoy debating....Cracking things (neck, back, arms, fingers...etc etc)...I like fire....not in a psychopath sort of way...but I enjoy messing with fireworks...(combing legal Maine fireworks to make nice things....) I also like breaking glass...
Slightly embarrassing hidden talent: I can make this freaky sound with my throat...almost a grunt sound...something only those close are privy to hear. lol.
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:25 pm

you should have put you're hidden talent was your killer Kermit the Frog impression. :D No, seriously folks, remember those two best buds I mentioned in my bio? He's onna them. And he gives me stuff!
:hug:
Ashley

Postby Lightbringer » Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:31 pm

Interesting fact, Steve and I have destroyed the universe countless times....... just thought ya might like to know .:thumb:

Lightbringer // Aaron
Lightbringer // Aaron

Image Image
Join up! Darklight-The Chronicles of Tairis epic RPG
http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=5233
Lightbringer

Postby Stephen » Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:41 pm

Having 8 days in a week were too many anyway...;)
Stephen

Postby Rashiir » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:23 pm

I am so dumb...I read that, obviously not very carefully at first, and I kept trying to figure out why someone would want to put beads on their pet goat...:bang:
Rashiir

Postby Stephen » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:30 pm

That would be kinda cool too...you could ride him around...make all the beadless goats jealous....
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:30 pm

Trust me, there are worse things to fall for involving goats...
At least he didn't convince you he ATE them. :drool:
Ashley

Postby Stephen » Wed Jun 04, 2003 7:32 pm

::Flings melon baller of Goat towards Gypsy:: :sweat:
Stephen

Postby Rashiir » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:00 pm

What's wrong with eating goats?
Rashiir

Postby inkhana » Wed Jun 04, 2003 9:47 pm

I *think* I ate goat once...my grandad said I did. It couldn't have been very bad because it was a goat burger and I didn't realize it wasn't beef til he told me.

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:00 pm

ummmmmm, so how do you put a picture under your name? :dance: *banana man hastily changes the subject*
I really do want to know, though.
naf26

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:04 pm

ooookay, lemme break it down for ya:
1. find sig pic
2. find host server that allows direct linking
3. upload to above server
4. insert this text into the box labeled "signature" in your profile:
[ img ] url here [ /img ] (take the spaces out between the brackets)
Ashley

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:13 pm

I really feel dumb a lot. Hey, don't bother with me. My dad could prolly explain it. I don't really know what you just said, so... (and you even told me you broke it down... :bang: ) I'm sorry. and that last little pic there is a broken icon.. maybe that has something to do with it... but I meant the little teeny 1in. by 1in. one under your name and above your number of posts and all that.
Hey, y'know, I was thinking how all of the Ninja Turtles have Renaissance artist names, so I made a yellow mask for myself and called myself Pablo (Picasso), the fifth TMNT! Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!
naf26

Postby Ashley » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:15 pm

actually that was the computer trying to read html that wasn't meant to be read. :sweat:
Ashley

Postby naf26 » Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:18 pm

and seeing as how I just edited that post, you may have not gotten the last part. But, maybe you did.
Hey, y'know, I was thinking how all of the Ninja Turtles have Renaissance artist names, so I made a yellow mask for myself and called myself Pablo (Picasso), the fifth TMNT! Cowabunga, dudes and dudettes!
naf26

Postby Stephen » Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:06 pm

I took the name Elder, as more like a church system....like a deacon elder...not an old sage elder...get it?:cool:
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:55 pm

Deacon...they help the head cheese of a church....thats what I do with Ashley here...maybe I should just pick a new title...:(
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:05 pm

maybe we should make you deacon....hmmmmm....Deacon Shatterheart...I like it. :thumb: Or do you actually hafta serve in a church to be one?
Ashley

Postby Stephen » Sat Jun 07, 2003 10:14 pm

Happy?:shady:
Stephen

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 09, 2003 7:38 am

*clears throat* Deacon, from the latin de which means God and con which means with. T-chan you are falling behind in your studies! D-hall for you!
No, teasing...you're fine. I just felt like showing off that latin 3 skills....wooo. Although that's actually what it might mean though; I dunno.
Ashley

Postby Rashiir » Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:47 am

Where does the "a" fit it? Actually dictionary.com says it is from Latin. From the word diaconus...does that mean anything to you?
Rashiir

Postby Spencer » Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:40 am

Hey, Steve..You like the Matrix, ne? Check it out (I was about to put this under the smilie thread, but someone deleted it...:brow: )

Hahahahaha....:lol:
:)
Spencer

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 09, 2003 2:39 pm

ROFL! That matrix smilie's too awesome!
Oh, and about the latin. "A" typically means 'from', although you have to remember though 60% of English comes from Latin, the words have been modified greatly over the years. I.E. they could have added in that a because dee-con is easier to say than dey-con, which is how it would be pronounced without that ea dipthong. So complex is the English language!
Annyway, I did find something rather interesting though scrounging about in my Latin dictionary. A similiar word, ddico, dicare means to consecrate or dedicate to God. So perhaps it means a Deacon is to dedicate their time/lives to God. Pretty spiffy, eh? Sorry for the tangent; entymology fascinates me.
Ashley

Postby Rashiir » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:06 pm

It's ok, all i speak is english and spanglish. And i don't even think spanglish really counts.
Rashiir

Postby Straylight » Mon Jun 09, 2003 4:22 pm

i only speak English and very bad german. :lol:
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Stephen » Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:03 pm

That matrix smiley rocks! :rock:
Stephen

Postby Master Kenzo » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:18 pm

J'ai parle francais, anglais et japonais.

(Too lazy to accent...we have to learn French in Canada, and I'm learning Japanese on my own time)
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Return to Who's Who