Hey all!

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Postby Murphy » Sun Sep 21, 2003 7:38 pm

Ed sez: Buttered Toast.
Ne-who, Hola Glad to meet ya. Join the Save Eloit Club less Big Bird decides to maim you.
:dance:
Save Eliot!

I used to be Lain Iwakura but then the voices told me it was too hard to pronounce, so I changed it to Murphy. *Beam*

"i dun wanna be, i dun wanna be me,
i dun wanna be, me anymore. (chorus)

they were throwing at his home,
two glass houses
twenty stones,
fourteen yellow,
six all blue,
could it be worse?
quite doubtful.

(chorus)

two steps forward,
three steps back,
without warning heart attack,
he fell asleep in the snow,
never woke up,
died alone.

(chorus)

please don't dress in black
when you're at his wake
don't go there to mourn
but to celebrate (x2)

(chorus-till end)" -Type O Negative
Murphy

Postby SVD997 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:08 pm

;) I think I will make the letters mean something, just let me think.... :stressed: *thinks*.... *still thinks* :?:... hmmmm How about Super Victory Destroyer? Special Video Disc? Sparkling Van Door? Small Village Deliquent? Any ideas?
Looking for that blessed hope and the glorious appearing of that great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ.
~Titus 2:13

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
SVD997

Postby Danni0524 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:39 pm

Gah..Thad you've done a bad thing... now I'll spend the rest of my time thinking about this... :poke:
"For I am persuaded that neither life, nor death, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor thing present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8: 38-39
Danni0524

Postby DanekJovax » Tue Sep 23, 2003 7:07 am

I like the Small Village Delinquent one... hehe....

Reminds me of myself when I was a little runt, causing trouble all over my neighborhood. >;2)
<>< DanekJovax :2) ><>
DanekJovax

Previous

Return to Who's Who