Hi?

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Hi?

Postby Princess-Zellie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:51 pm

Hi,

I'm new here and I'm not entirely sure what this place is about aside from it being a place where Christian's talk about anime and video games?

I'm more into video games myself and I'd prefer to be called 'Zellie'.
Princess-Zellie

Re: Hi?

Postby shooraijin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Close enough. Welcome.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Princess-Zellie » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:56 pm

shooraijin wrote:Close enough. Welcome.

Thank you! ^^

I hope I can meet new people who share my interests and religious beliefs.
Princess-Zellie

Postby Abassi » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:17 am

A new person! I guess it's up to me...
Here *hands Zellie a penguin* you might need this.

Also, yeah! Welcome aboard the crazy train--I mean--ah, welcome to CAA!

What sorts of video games do you enjoy? Other than probably the Legend of Zelda games, gonna take a wild guess that you at least mildly enjoy those.
Abassi

Postby Princess-Zellie » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:58 pm

Abassi wrote:A new person! I guess it's up to me...
Here *hands Zellie a penguin* you might need this.

Also, yeah! Welcome aboard the crazy train--I mean--ah, welcome to CAA!

What sorts of video games do you enjoy? Other than probably the Legend of Zelda games, gonna take a wild guess that you at least mildly enjoy those.

Yeah, Legend of Zelda is my favorite game series. xD Other than that, I enjoy Pokemon, sometimes Mario games, the Smash Bros. game series, and some miscellaneous games like Animal Crossing and 'Okami'(I doubt you know what Okami is, it's so underappreciated-).
Princess-Zellie

Postby Abassi » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:30 am

Princess-Zellie wrote:Yeah, Legend of Zelda is my favorite game series. xD Other than that, I enjoy Pokemon, sometimes Mario games, the Smash Bros. game series, and some miscellaneous games like Animal Crossing and 'Okami'(I doubt you know what Okami is, it's so underappreciated-).

How would you rate the Zelda games in order of most enjoyed to 'eh'. I haven't had the pleasure of playing too many of them myself, Ocarina and Majora are probably my personal favorites because they were the first I played. Majora is easily the top for me. I also own Windwaker, Twilight Princess, and one for the game boy...it had like a rod that changed seasons or something. I've heard good things about Breath of the Wild (and terrible things about Skyward Sword) but it'll be a while (if ever) I have the chance to try those (I only recently entered the PS3 gaming generation of consoles).

Same question as before on Pokemon! I started with Red and have always favored it and Gold. I've got Ruby and some other one...Diamond I think. I think I might still prefer Gold overall.

Mario is alright, I have a sibling who likes it far more than I do, and you can't go wrong with Smash Bros. (or Mario Party)! I know a lot of people who have played (or continue to play) Animal Crossing, I hear good things. And I certainly know what Okami is! Goodness knows I remember seeing it when it came out and thinking it looked really cool. Now I admit I still haven't owned or played it, but still! I certainly know about it.
Abassi

Postby Masaru » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, Zellie! Awesome to see another Smash fan - I take it you're excited for Ultimate to come out in a few months here? o:
Masaru

Postby ClaecElric4God » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:41 pm

A very belated welcome! I also am very eager to hear your ranking of Zelda!
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? -Micah 6:8 KJV
They have shewed thee, O teen, what is good; and what doth the world require of thee, but to fit in, be wealthy, have good looks, and be rebellious? -Peer Pressure 1:1
"I hate milk; it's like drinking vomit." -Edward Elric and me. :fmed:

ClaecElric4God in regards to Wolfsong - You're the coolness scraped off the top of this morning's ice cream, after being pulled out of a beautiful summer day!
ClaecElric4God

Location: By the time you read this, I'll probably be somewhere else...

Postby karatecowboy » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:56 am

Welcome, fellow newcomer.
karatecowboy

Return to Who's Who