Everything you've wanted to know about Peanut (but were afraid to ask)

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

Everything you've wanted to know about Peanut (but were afraid to ask)

Postby Peanut » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:25 pm

This post marks 1000...and it's about time. It's been almost 5 years since I've joined CAA, and just now I've past that 1000 mark. So to celebrate, I've decided to do two things. 1) Is to post some answers to some questions about me that I just thought up at the top of my head. 2) Is to open myself up to you guys for any questions you can think of that I haven't covered in this post, but that you would like to see me answer... Well, here we go.

Q: How did you find CAA?

A: Around 5 years ago, a friend of mine stumbled upon this site and introduced it to all of us (he became the member known as Linksquest). After he joined, Ryan joined shortly followed by myself. Then Nathan (meboeck) joined a few months later. However, my first year or so, I wasn’t really actively posting on CAA for a variety of reasons (mostly because of Dial-Up…). Then I got Cable internet and well, my activity on CAA increased, though it was mostly focused in Goof Off and the first Of Nations and States.

Q: What avatars have you used on CAA?

A: Behold, every Avatar I have used on CAA. Thanks to my tendency of not changing avatars, there aren’t too many to list/hunt down…
Megas XLR

Grrkek the plantkiller

Peanut as depicted by QtheQreater

Drag avy

Peanut's Watchmen

Retro Avy

Q: What’s your testimony?

A: I was raised in the church all my life. One day I went to a play about King David with my family and I felt convicted about some things in my life. I had one of the actors pray for me, but I didn’t feel like it was enough. Next Sunday I gave my life to Christ. So yeah…nothing spectacular but in many ways that’s a good thing.

Q: Have you been baptized?

A: Yes.

Q: What denomination do you identify with?

A: Assemblies of God, though I disagree with several of their major doctrines.

Q: What’s your major?

A: Practical Theology with a minor in History.

Q: What are some random facts about you that (almost) no one on this site knows?

A: Hmmm…I think I really need to stretch for this one…
-In middle school I tried to build a Battlebot (MSP knows a lot about this one)
-I was a theater kid in High School, though in college the most acting I’ve done was as an extra one night in an Easter production.
-I’ve recently gotten into military sim airsoft, a very expensive hobby that reminds me why I didn’t join the military.
-In real life I’m actually a rather laid back, quiet guy.
-I wash dishes for a job…temporary job…it’s not bad but I wouldn’t describe it as a dream job.
-If I have ever insulted you during these last 5 years, I probably didn’t mean anything buy it. Never take any insults, or sarcastic comments that come across as degrading from me as an insult from me…I’m just merely kidding around (I blame roommates and high school friends for this behavior).

Q: What is your favorite food to eat?

A: Probably a toss up between Bananas Foster, Korean Barbecue and Sushi.

Q: What’s your favorite color?

A: Blue

Q: What is your favorite Video Game?

A: I’ll do you one better, and give you my top 11.

Q: Why 11?

A: Because, copying the Nostalgia Critic makes me feel awesome. Anyway, here are my 11 favorite video games of all time.
11 Favorite Video Games:
1. Portal
2. Iji
3. Metroid Prime series
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Starcraft (including Brood War)
6. Sam and Max (both Telltale seasons)
7. AudioSurf
8. No More Heroes
9. Magi-Nation
10. Pokemon Blue
11. Heroes 3

Q: How about anime series?

A: 11 Favorite Anime Series
1. Death Note
2. Hellsing OVA
3. Dragon Ball Z
4. Paranoia Agent
5. Mushi-shi
6. Ergo Proxy
7. Gundam Wing
8. Monster
9. Yu Yu Hakusho
10. Last Exile
11. FMA: Brotherhood

Q: Movies?

A: 11 Favorite Movies
1. Dr. Stragelove
2. V for Vendetta
3. Passion of the Christ
4. Old Boy
5. JSA
6. Batman: The Dark Night
7. Wall-E
8. Finding Nemo
9. Apocalypse Now
10. The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
11. Who am I?

Q: Bands/Artists?

A:

11 Favorite Bands/Artists
1. Five Iron Frenzy
2. P.O.D.
3. Pillar
4. DragonForce
5. Brave Saint Saturn
6. Sufan Stevens
7. Rammstein
8. Nightwish
9. Sonata Arctica
10. Mewithoutyou
11. Matisyahu
CAA's Resident Starcraft Expert

goldenspines wrote:Its only stealing if you don't get caught.
Peanut

Return to Who's Who