here I go ^_^

If you're new to CAA, we invite you to tell us about yourself here. This is the place to post your own bio or read up on other members. Be as in depth as you like!

here I go ^_^

Postby uydutx » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:52 pm

hihi peeps~

I stumbled upon this site and I immediately knew I just had to join! I was like :shock:! SO THERE ARE OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO LIKE ANIME AND MANGA, TOO! :D

I'm a 17 years old girl and love reading manga. besides that I also love reading "normal" books, watching anime, dancing, singing, cute things, orchids, candles, hanging out with my friends, sunny days, pink & gold (the colors), my family, going to cinema, travelling, music (especially worship and christian hiphop), beach, salty popcorn, chocolate, coca cola light, talking about all the stuff I like and much more. :)

I was also raised in a christian home with 2 of my brothers. my fourth sibling is currently on its way and if everything goes as planned, it'll be born in october! *___* I'm really happy about that since I love all of my siblings a lot. <3

oh btw, while posting this I am listening to "mighty to save" from hillsong... awesome song! like almost all hillsong songs! :D

I call myself a proud member of the "clique 1:16" and Romans 1:16 is also one of my favorite verses. <3

I went through a lot in the last years regarding my relationship with God. I just recently overcame my fortunately short-lasting yaoi/shounen ai addiction but am still struggling sometimes. I also went through the experience not to be able to pray anymore... one of the toughest phases in my relationship with God. besides all the tough phases, I also experiences lots of awesome moments with God and I can't imagine living my life without Him.

so enough said about that, now for the other "reason" I joined this forum. ;)

first, here some of my favorite anime:

Binbou Shimai Monogatari
Black Lagoon
Bokura ga Ita
Bus Gamer
Death Note
Eyeshield 21
Fruits Basket
Full Metal Panic!
Fullmetal Alchemist
History's Strongest Disciple Kenich
Itazura na Kiss
Kanon (2006)
Kiba
Lovely Complex
Lucky Star
Nabari no Ou
Nana
Naruto
Nodame Cantabile
Ouran High School Host Club
Samurai Deeper Kyo
Seirei no Moribito
Skip Beat
Toradora
Vampire Knight
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge

and as for manga:

100% Perfect Girl
7th Period is a Secret
Aoi Kiseki
Arakure
Backstage Prince
Beast Master
Beauty is the Beast
Bloody Kiss
Boku wa Kisu de Uso wo Tsuku
Bokura ga Ita
Can't Lose You
Cat Street
Deep Love - Ayu no Monogatari
Dengeki Daisy
Eyeshield 21
Faster than a Kiss
Glass Mask
Goong
Hanatsukihime
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Kimi wa Petto
Land of the Blindfolded
Lovely Complex
Mars
MeruPuri: Märchen Prince
Millennium Snow
One Piece
Oresama Teacher
Otomegokoro
Penguin Revolution
Sakura Rhythm
Shiawase Kissa Sanchoume
Shin Angyo Onshi
Shitsuji-sama no Okiniiri
Tenshi Ja Nai!!
The One
The Snow Queen
Until Death Do Us Part
Wild Life
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
Yoru no Gakkou e Oide Yo!
Zombie Powder

I guess that should be it. please don't ask me how long it took me to finish these lists. :D
I usually don't prefer a specific genre, as long as a manga/anime is to my tastes, I'll like it. (makes sense, doesn't it~)

I could tell you a lot more about me but I'll stop here! so if you have any questions, just ask - I'll answer gladly. ;)

oh and my friends tend to call me uydu or uydu-chan and since I hope that I'll become friends with all of you, too - please feel free to call me that way, too. :)

hajimemashite yoroshiku onegaishimasu~
uydu-chan.
uydutx

Return to Who's Who