K-drama Movie Question

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

K-drama Movie Question

Postby courtliza » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Hey guys, so I can't watch movies with sad endings because I emotionally invest too much in them. Do you guys know of any k-drama movies that have good endings? (like romantically, and stuff)

I guess if you reply you should probably submit it as a spoiler just in case.

courtliza
courtliza

Re: K-drama Movie Question

Postby alma » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:09 am

K- drama: You are Beautiful (You are Handsome) . Go Mi Nam, whose name literally means “handsome,” has it all – good looks, and landed a place on the teenage idol boy band A.N.Jell. But when a plastic surgery procedure gets botched, he is forced to secretly go to the United States to have it corrected. His agent asks Mi Nam’s twin sister, Mi Nyu (Park Shin Hye), to pose as Mi Nam and take over his place in the band. That is when trouble starts since the members of the band and people around them always assume she is a boy.
It reminded me a bit of Ouran High School Host Club.
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Re: K-drama Movie Question

Postby courtliza » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:07 am

I just finished this last night! I really enjoyed it. Tae-Kyung's facial expressions are priceless. :D
courtliza

Return to General Entertainment