Does Anyone think that another Avatar show will be made?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Does Anyone think that another Avatar show will be made?

Postby emmatheveritas » Wed May 14, 2014 5:41 pm

Just wondering, I only got into both series now and The Last Episode of Korra was great, bit I haven't seen the Last of the Last Airbender. Do you think they'll do more Airbender? :eyebrow:
Hence, the longest signature on CAA!!
''I have fury! Finally, my entrance with drama!''-Fawful ''Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
''Why...whenever...fury...Fawful just wanted some kingdom conquering...but every time the mustaches come. Always in Fawful's way...alwaysalwaysalways''-Fawful Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
''Darkness cannot cover darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot cover hate; only love can.''-Martin Luther King Jr.
"SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!!"-Benny from The Lego Movie
"A closed door doesn't mean its a locked one"-Anais TAWO Gumball
emmatheveritas

Location: somewhere between my daydreams, the BeanBean Kingdom, and waiting for Heaven. =D

Re: Does Anyone think that another Avatar show will be made?

Postby LastLfan » Wed May 14, 2014 5:48 pm

Well they've already said they will make 2 more seasons of korra, there are also last airbender graphic novels that take place after the show they could adapt if they wanted. Nothing about that announced just an idea they could draw from if they wanted
LastLfan

Return to General Entertainment