Wow, Rob Liefeld did a comic on the Endtimes.

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Wow, Rob Liefeld did a comic on the Endtimes.

Postby Rzerox21xx » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:22 pm

http://www.amazon.com/Armageddon-Now-Wo ... geddon+now

reading from the reviews, it did not do so well. anyone here familiar with him due to being somewhat a joke of a artist, popular in the 90s though. He became a meme with the 40 worst drawings by Rob Liefled.

http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/ ... d-drawings

Famous comic review Linkara cointed the term Youngbloods disease(from Rob's comic Youngblood)which is rampant with artist in the 90s. this would explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIs_GXFJbzE
Rzerox21xx

Re: Wow, Rob Liefeld did a comic on the Endtimes.

Postby Rzerox21xx » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Wow I just realized I post this in the wrong place. I thought the books section was for Regular books not comics, that's why I posted this on the General Section. anyway to move this, I'm terribly sorry.
Rzerox21xx

Postby marro1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:08 am

I know that everyone hates Rob, but he made Deadpool.
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Nate » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm

It was a joint effort between him and Fabian Nicieza so he doesn't get full credit.

He's still a terrible artist and a large reason for the awfulness of 90s comics so partially creating a character that is sometimes okay doesn't absolve him of his sins.

He's a pretty cool guy though from what I've heard so I don't hate him, but I'm not going to ignore what he did to the comics industry either.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Rzerox21xx » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:19 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjq5qGIHZk

this is the kind of fans that rob liefeld has(I hope you like linkara). warning some language.
Rzerox21xx

Postby Davidizer13 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 am

Comic books in the '90s were like the mustache I tried to grow in middle school: A misguided attempt to prove how grown-up they was that fooled nobody and looked terrible, that persisted for longer than it should have thanks to the delusions of their creators.
Davidizer13

Postby Nate » Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:42 pm

Rzerox21xx wrote:this is the kind of fans that rob liefeld has

Why do I care what kind of fans he has?

I could get a picture of a fat sweaty neckbeard wearing a schoolgirl outfit and say "This is the kind of fans that anime has." Doesn't mean anime is terrible.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby marro1 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:05 pm

In this istance I think Nate is right, just cause there's an idiot online, doesn't mean every single fan of the guy is stupid. That's kinda stereotypingit. We don't like it when people call us pedos for being anime fans.
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby Ante Bellum » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:49 pm

Nate wrote:I could get a picture of a fat sweaty neckbeard wearing a schoolgirl outfit and say "This is the kind of fans that anime has." Doesn't mean anime is terrible.

Yeah, anime is already terrible on its own.
Ante Bellum

Return to General Entertainment