Any other FIFA/UEFA/Barclay's Premier League fans here?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Any other FIFA/UEFA/Barclay's Premier League fans here?

Postby Never thirsty! » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:00 am

When I say FIFA I just mean soccer but fans of soccer teams in the parts of the world where soccer is called football so foreign teams unless your home country is not the United States and you support an international team so example: Liverpool acceptable, Manchester United acceptable, Chelsea acceptable, Manchester City against my will acceptable, LA Galaxy for that I say this: and I quote from Lemongrab "Unacceptable!!!!!!"
Never thirsty!

Re: Any other FIFA/UEFA/Barclay's Premier League fans here?

Postby Rewin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:28 pm

I enjoy barclays on the rare occasion it's on tv here. I like Manchester United, just because of how well they work together, it's like they know exactly where all their teammates will be at any given moment... at least they were that way, haven't seen them play very recently.
Rewin

Postby Never thirsty! » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:12 am

Rewin wrote:I enjoy barclays on the rare occasion it's on tv here. I like Manchester United, just because of how well they work together, it's like they know exactly where all their teammates will be at any given moment... at least they were that way, haven't seen them play very recently.

Yes! Another ManU fan! Could you figure out that I was a fan of them when I said Manchester city was acceptable against my will? Chelsea knocked them out of the FA cup so I think they are done for the season the thought of that makes me want to do this: :waah!: I think I'll watch whatever is on the channels I get and root for every team that is not a ManU rival at least until Manchester city is out. Have you ever just watched the game with no audio and added your own captions? My brother and I do that it's fun. Who's your favorite player? I like Wayne Rooney
Never thirsty!

Postby Rewin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:12 am

Unfortunately I don't have cable so I don't watch often enough to have a favorite player. The ManU vs ManC games are great to watch just because of the rivalry, it really is good stuff. Sadly if I want to watch soccer regularly I have to watch it in spanish, which I don't really care for, not just because my spanglish isn't very good but I don't like their style of play as much.
Rewin

Postby ForeverInspired » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:47 pm

I'm into UEFA and the Bundesliga... Bayern Munich all the way! My favorite player is Bastian Schweinsteiger, who is #31 for Bayern and #7 (last time I checked - it sometimes switches) for the German National Team.
ForeverInspired

Return to General Entertainment