Marvel Comics Will Add Star Wars To Its Collection

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Marvel Comics Will Add Star Wars To Its Collection

Postby ashfire » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm

With Disney having Marvel Comics and Star Wars under its control. Star Wars will now be handle by Marvel which will take it from Dark Horse which has handled the series since Star Wars comics have been published. I guess is what will Dark Horse have has its main series after they loose Star Wars?
ashfire

Re: Marvel Comics Will Add Star Wars To Its Collection

Postby Kilvakar » Wed May 21, 2014 8:32 pm

;) I may be wrong, but didn't Marvel do some Star Wars comics a long, long time ago...
Image Image
"Comrade isn't simply a word. Comrades are about heart. It's the unconditional trust in your partners. Please, fell free to lean on me...And I, too, will lean on you as well."---Mavis Vermillion, First Master of Fairy Tail

"There are people in this world who enjoy being alone, but there isn't a single person who can bear solitude."---Makarov Dreyar, Third Master of Fairy Tail
Kilvakar

Postby Psycho Molos » Wed May 21, 2014 10:38 pm

yea they did in a galaxy far, far away
Psycho Molos

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri May 23, 2014 10:12 pm

Kilvakar wrote:;) I may be wrong, but didn't Marvel do some Star Wars comics a long, long time ago...

Yeah, Marvel did Star Wars comics. They were the first ever comic series created for the Star War saga and spanned 107 issues and three annual issues that ran from 1977 to 1986. The series was such a smash hit for Marvel in an otherwise dismal sales year that many who worked at Marvel in 1977 consider it to have singlehandedly saved them from financial ruin.
Roy Mustang

Return to General Entertainment