[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Thor: The Dark World - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Thor: The Dark World

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Thor: The Dark World

Postby DecooPunk » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:10 am

I looked for a thread of this but I couldn't find one. So I made one~
Anyone else excited to see this? I already saw it and it was amazing. (Please don't read the spoilers unless you've seen the movie, or else you will fall into a crying heap and evaporate cause I'm going to be talking about everything that happened in the movie, so if you read them, there will be no point in seeing the movie.)
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Honestly I don't get why Frigga died and Loki didn't. Frigga got stabbed and so did Loki, but only Frigga died. It doesn't make any sense. I guess because Loki is Loki, thats why he survived. :P
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: I died when Frigga was killed, it would have been okay-ish if Loki died but Frigga? Auuugh, I'm still dying. TT_TT
SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Captain loki :P
DecooPunk

Re: Thor: The Dark World

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Just saw it last night! It was a really fun movie, with amazing graphics. I saw it in 3D, but wasn't terribly impressed - it didn't look a whole lot different than it would have in 2D, and it got really blurry during the fast action scenes. So I think I'd much rather have not worn out my eyes so much and just seen the 2D version.

SPOILER: Highlight text to read: Honestly, I would have cared a lot more if Loki died than Frigga. I find him a much more interesting character - though Frigga certainly has her place. But I was pretty certain that they wouldn't kill off Loki the way they seemed to be. He'd need a much more dramatic/climactic death scene, being such a vital and well-loved character. As usual, I loved Loki's scheming, and there were some really funny moments and one-liners with him and the others. Especially Darcy, I think :lol: SPOILER: Highlight text to read: The part where Heimdall helped Thor commit treason to get to Earth was really cool, and I also loved the whole part where Thor and Loki were working on the same side. I could never be sure when to trust Loki and when not to, but it was a fun ride. There were also some really cutting remarks surrounding Loki that really made me sympathize with him. He's definitely one of the most sympathetic villains I've seen.

Favorite line: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather!"
the_wolfs_howl

Return to General Entertainment