I needs me some new comics!

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

I needs me some new comics!

Postby invaderv93 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:42 pm

So my comic book collection has been looking a little thin lately, and I'm trying to plump it up again. Anybody know any cool new (or at least new-ish) titles I should pick up? I've got a decent Marvel collection, so I'm looking for more indie/artsy/underground stuff specifically. Suggestions?
invaderv93

Re: I needs me some new comics!

Postby LastLfan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:01 pm

Well i hate to say it but not many people aroun these parts read modern western comics(western as in western culture not the old west) but i mostly read Marvel and DC,
If you like Marvel, the new Hawkeye series is Matt Fraction is very good. The doctor who graphic novels are also pretty good but that's the only non big 2 thing I've read. The dark horse Valve comics are really good though, I read portal:lab rat on Valve's website and the others seem good too
LastLfan

Postby marro1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:14 am

I know you said not Marvel, but get Avengers Arena, it is the best series I've read, and I have three long comic book boxes of comics, and then a ton of graphic novels.
Now I see. You’re Jealous. You’re jealous of humans aren’t you? According to you, humans are supposed to be a lot weaker than homunculi. And yet, even if they get discouraged after being beaten, and even if they get close to falling down after losing their paths, they continue to get up and fight. Everyone around them helps them get back up. And you’re envious of that.
Edward

I'm a worthless piece of garbage that can't even write a straight looking K!
Death the Kid.

marro1

Postby LastLfan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:58 am

Avengers arena is a great comic, it is fast paced and i've read te while thing 4 times
LastLfan

Return to General Entertainment