[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
if you haven't already seen after earth don't waste precious life time by seeing it it's not worth the $ or the time - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

if you haven't already seen after earth don't waste precious life time by seeing it it's not worth the $ or the time

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

if you haven't already seen after earth don't waste precious life time by seeing it it's not worth the $ or the time

Postby Never thirsty! » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:42 am

terrible acting cliché plot: they crash land in an unknown place. and have to find a way to contact anyone they can to survive it's basically a sci-fi version of lost terrible acting long story short if you see this movie and remember it when your life flashes before your eyes you will think "why couldn't I have done something better with my life in those 1.5 hours?"
Never thirsty!

Re: if you haven't already seen after earth don't waste precious life time by seeing it it's not worth the $ or the ti

Postby ADXC » Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:11 am

Why is your title so long? R-O sentence, much?
ADXC

Re: if you haven't already seen after earth don't waste precious life time by seeing it it's not worth the $ or the ti

Postby goldenspines » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:03 pm

How to avoid disappointment with a terrible movie in 5 easy steps:

1) Read about it first before seeing it! Most terrible movie experiences can be prevented just by looking at the premise of the story.

2) Watch the trailer! While it's true that most of the better content in a movie will end up in a trailer, the trailer can be very telling about what to expect from a movie.

3) If you are unsure about whether a movie is going to be terrible or not, wait for it to come out on DVD, then rent/borrow it. Don't whine about wasting your money at the theaters when you could have saved it! =D (not to mention that if you rent it, you can stop it halfway through if it gets too terrible and not have to waste those precious minutes of your life away)

4) ???

5) PROFIT

But really, learn to use some punctuation in your English, man. I understand it might not be your first language, but people will understand, respect, and be able to interact with you a lot better if you do use punctuation correctly.
goldenspines

Postby DecooPunk » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:47 pm

I actually really liked it :D
DecooPunk

Return to General Entertainment