Double Rainboom (fanmade MLP episode)

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Double Rainboom (fanmade MLP episode)

Postby Bobtheduck » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26BQ0HNtDmI

Awesome fan-made episode. It really does deserve its own thread separate from the MLP:FiM thread, just like Metal Gear Philanthropy would. It's currently in the middle of a **** invasion, though, so you may want to avoid the comments like I didn't... Hence my little annoyed FAQ down there: (EDIT: So **** get censored? Huh. Makes sense, I guess? I REALLY wonder how much of the hate is legit. I mean, people don't show that much hate to things like "Ponies: The Anthology" or "My Little Portal", even though those are undeniably lower quality than this... I mean, even Ocarina Player's Doctor Whooves and Assistant animations were lower quality, though that's in no small part to the animation being the work of one person rather than a large team)

FAQ -

Q -OMG COPYRIGHT? LAWSUIT!!!!!
A - He got permission... From Hasbro for sure, and I'm 99% sure from Cartoon Network as well.

Q - The voice actors suck! Why don't they sound 100% identical to their originals?
A - Because fans don't have the money to hire Tara Strong et al for the voices. I think they did a pretty good job, but no one can sound EXACTLY like someone else. It's just not feasible.

Q - It's terrible! Totally oversold it!
A - That's not a question. And this is the second greatest fan-work ever made, the first being Metal Gear: Philanthropy. But you can go back to apple.mov if you'd like... Really, though, the animation was top-notch for both the MLP sequences and...

SPOILER SPOILER

Q - Powerpuff Girls? That makes no sense! Why THAT of all the possible shows?
A - Because Lauren Faust worked on PPG, and her husband created it. The fact I'm seeing that comment over and over again on the video is just ridiculous.

Q - So much PANDERING! Crossovers are lame!
A - You're an idiot. Crossovers can be awesome, and good business. Kingdom Hearts anyone?

Q - So much Pandering!
A - You said that already

Q - Fanon is lame!
A - What Fanon? That Doctor Hooves (official name) and Ditzy Doo share a frame together? That She's eating muffins? That Pinkie Pie broke the 4th wall? Oh, right, THAT actually happened in the show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Re: Double Rainboom (fanmade MLP episode)

Postby rocklobster » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:54 am

I like it, but Snowdrop..oh the feels!
rocklobster

Return to General Entertainment