Comics

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Comics

Postby LastLfan » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:11 am

Has anyone been keeping up with current comics. I've been keeping up with the avengers, avengers arena, captain marvel, and green arrow. And will be starting JLA, new avengers, and Nova. Anyone else still read comics?
LastLfan

Re: Comics

Postby Rzerox21xx » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:20 pm

lets see, I keep up with Jason Aaron's Wolverine and the X-men and Thor God of thunder which I recommend. Chris yost scarlet spider, Rick Remender Uncanny Avengers and Captain America. Amazing spiderman which is changing to Superior Spiderman next month. DC, I love Scott Synder Batman and I recommend it to you. I also get Geoff Johns Justice League and Aquaman and his upcoming JLA. I get Gail Simone Batgirl which is pretty good. Those the comics I can remember. Grant Morrison Batman Incorperated also, I been collecting Grant Morrison Batman run.
Rzerox21xx

Postby LastLfan » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:05 pm

JLA is so on my list, i've been geared up since JL 8 when green arrow was offered to join another team.
LastLfan

Postby Rzerox21xx » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Any comics you used to collect when you were younger or in the past. any old comics like for example. I have most of Chris Claremont X-men run only from the 80s to early 90s. his run began in 75 and he pretty much made the X-men to what they are right now. I have alot of the Amazing spider-man 80s Roger Stern run with the Hobgoblin mystery and Tom Defalco 80s spiderman. I'm a fan of the 80s Spidey storytelling especially when he's in that black costume. I have a Larry Hama's Wolverine run from the 90s which is great stuff. and Most of the X-men from the 90s. especailly the crossovers like Mutant Massacre, Fall of the Mutants, Inferno, Xtinchtion Agenda, ect. I also have alot of Peter David's Incredible Hulk run which is great stuff featuring great artwork by Dale Keown, and Gary Frank.

any comic writers or artist you are a big fan of.

I love Jim lee, Adam Kubert, Mark Bagley, Carlos Pachecho, Lenil Yu, Alan Davis. Andy Kubert, Greg Capullo, Joe Madueria, Ryan Stegman, ect
writers, Jason Aaron, Rick Rememnder, Scott Synder Gail Simone, Keiron Gillen. ect
Rzerox21xx

Return to General Entertainment