Doctor Who questions

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Doctor Who questions

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 pm

Hello all, I'm Iris I'm a big fan of Doctor Who and I know a lot about it so if any of you have any questions about The Doctor, his companions, aliens, villians, anybody who has been involved with The Doctor, or any major events that occured don't hesitate to ask me.
When reaching for the future, we sometimes fall into the past. As we gaze upon events that cannot be changed, our hearts grow bitter with regret. And you, my dear Serah, will you encounter your past here? How will you choose to deal with that pain? -Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys. -Lightning

Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here, and now. -Vanille
Iris

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:45 pm

There's a official doctor who thread in general entertainment.

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=54840
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Do they answer questions?
When reaching for the future, we sometimes fall into the past. As we gaze upon events that cannot be changed, our hearts grow bitter with regret. And you, my dear Serah, will you encounter your past here? How will you choose to deal with that pain? -Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII-2

Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys. -Lightning

Wishes can come true. But not if you just wait for miracles. Miracles are things we make for ourselves. Here, and now. -Vanille
Iris

Postby armeck » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm

yeah i've asked questions that were answered
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Yes plenty of people here are very knowledgable about doctor who.
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:53 pm

GrubbTheFragger (post: 1514516) wrote:Yes plenty of people here are very knowledgable about doctor who.

Well this could be for people who are new to it, couldn't it?

Iris

Postby mechana2015 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:54 pm

moved to General entertainment.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Iris, but did you know there were 27 or so seasons before the new series aired?
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:08 pm

Of course I do, like I said I know a lot

Iris

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm

OK then, which doctor had the longest time on the show?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Do you have a date for this year's Christmas special?
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Iris » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:19 pm

rocklobster (post: 1514541) wrote:OK then, which doctor had the longest time on the show?

The Tenth Doctor

MomentOfInertia (post: 1514546) wrote:Do you have a date for this year's Christmas special?

Unfortunetly no, not yet anyway.

Iris

Postby K. Ayato » Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:55 pm

I get text alerts about Doctor Who. No word on the date for the Christmas special yet. Maybe within a month :).
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby goldenspines » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Iris (post: 1514547) wrote:The Tenth Doctor

Not quite, despite having 5 years, 4 seasons (plus specials), he still didn't beat out Tom Baker, the fourth Doctor, who was the Doctor for 6 seasons, about 7 years.

....lol MOI, the Christmas special is always on Christmas (in Great Britain). XD
Though, for BBC America, it may be different. I didn't think they were that mean, though. Most likely Christmas Eve (like last year) or Christmas day

There's been some info leaking about the upcoming Christmas special already. It's rumored that the preview for it will be aired during the Children in Need on Nov. 18th. So, be looking forward to that.
goldenspines

Postby rocklobster » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Who was the first person to ever play the doctor and what disease impeded his performance?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby c.t.,girl » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:10 pm

William Hartnell and arteriosclerosis. :> I've only just started with his episodes.
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:17 am

Good work, C.T. Girl!

In Australia we only seem to get the Christmas specials in late January (if we're lucky).
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby armeck » Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:47 pm

and for those of us in america who don't have bbc we still haven't gotten season 6
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Return to General Entertainment