anybody here like glee?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

anybody here like glee?

Postby KatieKakes » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:20 pm

I'm a total gleek & was wondering if anybody else is the same :P
KatieKakes

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:10 pm

My cousin loves that show, but I've never seen much of the show personally except for the first episode. I was thinking about maybe trying to watch some this season, is it good?
TopazRaven

Postby KatieKakes » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

if you like musicals,I'm sure you will love glee :3
KatieKakes

Postby A_Yellow_Dress » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

GREAT SHOW.

Who is your favorite character??? I personally find Brittany hilarious, well... because she's Brittany, see airhead, haha. :D

:) I love glee, but I seemed to love the glee project even more, haha.
A_Yellow_Dress

Postby KatieKakes » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:20 pm

lol. I love all the characters,but rachel's my favorite. her voice is amazing & she's annoying just like me. hahaha

& the glee project is pretty epic as well x]
KatieKakes

Postby Scarecrow » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:45 pm

I like musicals a lot and I hate glee... terrible, annoying show IMO... Most overrated thing on TV and that's saying something. Wasn't going to post but just saying, if you love musicals, that doesn't mean you're going to like it. Most people I know IRL who like musicals don't like it either. But anyway, carry on... not here to pee on your parade :D
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Postby KatieKakes » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:08 pm

lol,I guess that's true but I feel like most people who would like musicals would like glee as well.
KatieKakes

Postby Okami » Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Scarecrow (post: 1507956) wrote:I like musicals a lot and I hate glee... terrible, annoying show IMO... Most overrated thing on TV and that's saying something. Wasn't going to post but just saying, if you love musicals, that doesn't mean you're going to like it. Most people I know IRL who like musicals don't like it either. But anyway, carry on... not here to pee on your parade :D

Thank you for putting my thoughts into words. I have a friend whose music library holds every Glee cd and as a result, I cannot stand the music. The same was true of High School Musical back a couple of years. I'm tired of trendy teen musicals...
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby bakura91 » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:05 pm

ya know I'm actually a pretty big musical theater fan ( There are a couple really cool theaters in my area)
But I've actually never seen Glee or Highschool Musical.
bakura91

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:47 pm

I'll admit I do actually enjoy the show. Its not great but decent
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby KatieKakes » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 pm

the music is kinda poppy,but I like pop music so that's probably why I like glee :3 lol
KatieKakes

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Yeah, I have to agree with others: I love musicals, but I cannot stand Glee. (In it's current state. The first half of season one was quite good.)

The reasons that I like musicals, incidentally, are the reasons I don't like Glee.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Neane » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Scarecrow (post: 1507956) wrote:I like musicals a lot and I hate glee... terrible, annoying show IMO... Most overrated thing on TV and that's saying something. Wasn't going to post but just saying, if you love musicals, that doesn't mean you're going to like it. Most people I know IRL who like musicals don't like it either. But anyway, carry on... not here to pee on your parade :D

You took the words out of my mouth. :o
(Also, you have the same viewpoint as my Mother.)

That said, my niece loves that show. And it's a fun show.
Neane

Postby Xeno » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:26 am

I liked the first half of season one as Cog mentioned, I thought that was fairly decent and kind of catchy. I never saw anything after that and given the reactions it's gotten from like-minded individuals since that time I want nothing to do with it.

movwills (post: 1512964) wrote:Glee is the favorite tv shows of most of the people. Many other shows comes after the Glee in the list of people..

I like this show,....

Lol, I don't even know where to start with this post.
Xeno

Postby Neane » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 am

movwills (post: 1512964) wrote:Glee is the favorite tv shows of most of the people.

Not for me.
Neane

Postby Roy Mustang » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:01 am

My wife loves to watch Glee. For me, I would love to beat my head into a wall then watch it or watch golfing on tv then Glee.
Roy Mustang

Return to General Entertainment