The movie everyone was hoping they'd make...

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:42 am

Why doesn't anyone ever like Peggy? Poor woman.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 am

I love Peggy, but I don't think I could ever live with her.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby bakura91 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:54 pm

After watching the Battleship trailer Ive decided I'd have more fun and entertainment with the game, sticking the red pegs up my nose then wacking myself in the face with the plastic map thing!
bakura91

Postby Edward » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:49 pm

Watches the trailer: "Okay this movie can't be that bad. I mean, it's got a Black Keys song in the trailer. Surely it can't be that bad."
Later: "Okay, so there's a bad romance sub-plot in it. Maybe it is that bad."
Sees the alien come out of the water: "Okay, it's that bad."

But seriously, I would totally pay to see this movie just to hear someone say "You sunk my battleship!" It would definitely be worth it.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby Rewin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1494722) wrote:I love Peggy, but I don't think I could ever live with her.

The best KOTH episode was when she fell out of the plane....

....the worst was the episode after that :hits_self

Watched the Battleship preview, all I could think of by the end was "with a little modification this could be a transformers sequel" :lol:
Mmmmmm, bacon.....
Rewin

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

How do you guys know it's an alien ship? Maybe it's from Atlantis! That'd be creative and original, right?
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Rewin » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1494881) wrote:How do you guys know it's an alien ship? Maybe it's from Atlantis! That'd be creative and original, right?

The description under the video in the link :eh:
Mmmmmm, bacon.....
Rewin

Postby Cognitive Gear » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:33 pm

Spoilers (not for this movie, but for a different one.)

[spoiler]Are we sure that this isn't a sequel to The Abyss? :lol:[/spoiler]
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby ABlipinTime » Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Gosh. With all the comments, I'm afraid of even watching the trailer, considering it may spoil my enjoyment of the actual game. lol jk
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Previous

Return to General Entertainment