What TV shows are you watching?

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

What TV shows are you watching?

Postby Edward » Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

I didn't see a thread like this, so I thought I'd start one. What TV shows are you watching? I'm watching The Addams Family and Columbo right now.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue May 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Recently finished The Addams Family, and now we're watching Fawlty Towers.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Atria35 » Tue May 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Celebrity Ghost Stories. Yay!
Atria35

Postby UniqueAngelStar » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:08 am

I watch How it's Made and Globe Trekker sometimes.
ImageImage
[color="DarkOrchid"]@)[/color][color="DarkGreen"]}~`,~[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color]
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]Proud member of[/color] MOES!
UniqueAngelStar

Postby Atria35 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Ghost Hunters
Atria35

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Pysch, Castle, Ghost Hunters and Futurama
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:35 pm

This summer, I'll be watching/catching up on what I hope will be the following series:

Fringe
Twin Peaks
Chuck (season 4)
Parks & Recreation (the beginning of season 3)
Doctor Who (the end of series 3, series 4, and the rest of series 6 until the break. I also may look into some Tom Baker stuff. XD)
Firefly

...That's everything I can remember. XD There's seriously a huge list of shows I plan on watching this summer, and I'm pretty sure I'm skipping one or two of them in this list, if not more. XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby alma » Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:10 pm

Nothing really new.
Through Hulu, watching Heroes season 3.
"Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent."John 17:3 (NASB)
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”John 13:35
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/alma01
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
alma

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

I am currently watching:

Fringe
Mad Men
Sherlock
Breaking Bad
Doctor Who (season 6)
Flight of the Conchords

I will also hopefully be rewatching Twin Peaks as well as starting others soon.
Cognitive Gear

Postby Okami » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 pm

I'm dawdling time before I can watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution and 20/20 tonight. :)
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Dr Who Confidential.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:00 pm

Thru Hulu:

His and Her Circumstances
SNL

Just TV:
Supernatural
Bones
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby AngelicTotoro » Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:35 pm

I need to finish the most current seasons of The Office and Parks & Recreation...
I've been meaning to start Sherlock since we now have netflix. :brow:

Oh and I really need to finish the last four episodes of Detroit 1-8-7. :sweat:
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in paths of righteousness For His name's sake. Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. Thou dost prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; Thou hast anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23
AngelicTotoro

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:19 am

I'm currently working through:

Breaking Bad - Season 2
Fringe - Season 2
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Sheenar » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 am

I'm dreadfully behind on watching Doctor Who --just a little over halfway through season 1.)

There's a newish series on Animal Planet called My Cat from Hell --I like watching to see how they solve the training/environment issues with the cats.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Wolverine and the x-men. Show goes from Good to decent in fluxuations
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Atria35 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Haunted Collector. Seems like Ghost Hunters.
Atria35

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 pm

I have recently discovered White Collar and it is just....fdsjkgfh

I'm watching the first season on DVD and I'm catching the new episodes with my friend every week. Neal Caffrey is the hottest man on television.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Cognitive Gear » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

I just finished my Boardwalk Empire rewatch. This show is absolutely amazing. Highly recommended if you can tolerate the language, violence, and sex found in HBO programming.
Cognitive Gear

Postby Edward » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:12 pm

I am watching Battlestar Galactica and season 2 of Warehouse 13.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby Phantom_Sorano » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Excited about watching the new season of Big Brother and catching up on the 1955 series of Sherlock Holmes.
Jeremiah 29:11-"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
"All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players; they have their entrances and their exits and one man in his time plays many parts."-Will Shakespeare
@)}~ carry this rose in your sig, as thanks, to all the CAA Moderators
Phantom_Sorano

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 am

Just one show- The BBC's Top Gear. Freaking love it.
Shao Feng-Li

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:06 am

I really like this show on History called How the States Got Their Shapes. xD I've also been watching In Plain Sight, Royal Pains, The Protector and MasterChef.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby hawkjones » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:30 am

after finishing the Dexter show now started simpsons. I think dexter is the king of the all USA tv shows. really enjoyed the dexter..
hawkjones

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1489843) wrote:Just one show- The BBC's Top Gear. Freaking love it.
one of the best.

I'm looking forward to Warehouse 13 starting up again tonight I'll probably watch Eureka and whatever that pilot SciFi has on after Warehouse 13 is.

And I'm waiting for Doctor Who to start the fall season whenever they get around to that...
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:38 pm

Shao Feng-Li (post: 1489843) wrote:Just one show- The BBC's Top Gear. Freaking love it.

I watched a few episodes of that recently, and I was completely surprised by how much I enjoyed it. XD I'm not terribly knowledgeable about cars beyond the basics, and it's not the sort of show I would've sought out watching by myself (my brother and his girlfriend introduced me), but it is SUCH a funny show, and it's interesting, too! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby GeneD » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:04 am

ShiroiHikari (post: 1489373) wrote:I have recently discovered White Collar and it is just....fdsjkgfh

I'm watching the first season on DVD and I'm catching the new episodes with my friend every week. Neal Caffrey is the hottest man on television.
This post is correct.

Recently watched Sanctuary season 1 and 2. While it's not the best or most original thing out there, I really enjoy it. I think my favourite of the regular cast is Henry, I really like his character driven stories. It's also a testament to Amanda Tapping's acting ability (and the power of hair dye) that after 10 years of Stargate I am actually able to see Helen Magnus and not just Samantha Carter. Apparently though, there is a secret rule among writers of sci-fi/fantasy/adventure series that any character called Kate has to be insanely annoying. I really need her to die in season 3.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Return to General Entertainment