My Little Pony Friendship is Magic General

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:53 pm

Spike is always after the ladies.

There's a version of this with Spike's imaginary self from the Diamond Dogs episode, but I don't have it.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Wolf-man » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:51 pm

lol Great pics. Also those quotes by Lauren Faust makes my Respect for her go way up.
Wolf-man

Postby LadyRushia » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Yeah, Lauren Faust has been added to my list of influential female role models.

Also, here are some fun things to think about. Tara Strong, who voices Twilight Sparkle, also voiced Timmy Turner, Bubbles, Raven (Teen Titans), Rikku (FFX), Dil Pickles, and a slew of other very well-known characters. Rainbow Dash and Applejack have the same voice actress as do Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie. Rarity and Nightmare Moon/Luna also have the same voice actress.

And here is a fanmade trailer combining 300 and ponies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTlGYS6rAfA
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Nate » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

LadyRushia wrote:Rainbow Dash and Applejack have the same voice actress

Which makes Fall Weather Friends a bit weird when you consider that most of the episode is Ashleigh Ball talking to herself.
as do Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

This was made especially obvious in Sonic Rainboom when Fluttershy flipped out at Dash doing a Sonic Rainboom and sounded exactly like Pinkie.

Speaking of pony videos, anyone else listened to the fantastic Ponybeat remixes? They're all pretty good, but I recommend Cupcakes and Giggle at the Ghosties the most. There's even a pretty sweet vocal version.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Bobtheduck » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:07 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1468220) wrote:Yeah and what about all those guys that like Sailor Moon?

Guys? Liking Sailor moon? CRAZY TALK!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby Wolf-man » Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Nate (post: 1468660) wrote:Speaking of pony videos, anyone else listened to the fantastic Ponybeat remixes? They're all pretty good, but I recommend Cupcakes and Giggle at the Ghosties the most. There's even a pretty sweet vocal version.

Those are fun. Have you or anyone else seen Vinyl Scratch's stuff? Or going by her stage name DJ PON-3
http://www.youtube.com/user/DJSCRATCHPONY#g/u
Here are bunch of ones. There are more from other people if you type in DJ PON-3 in youtube
Wolf-man

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:41 am

Even Deadpool loves Pinkie-pie

Yamamaya

Postby Nate » Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:34 pm

I bring with me more pony goodness from the nets of inter.

So did anyone say Chrono Trigger/My Little Pony mix? That's pretty much one of the best things ever made right there. Especially if you love MLP and Chrono Trigger. Which I do!

Also I was introduced to PINKIEQUEST. The ending had me laughing for a good long while. And if you don't understand this video, you need to view BRODYQUEST first.

Also, I suppose this was an inevitability.

P.S. SIX DAYS UNTIL NEW EPISODE. I shall celebrate by watching a marathon with some bronies I met on /co/.

Nate

Postby Yamamaya » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:28 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1468512) wrote:Image
There's a version of this with Spike's imaginary self from the Diamond Dogs episode, but I don't have it.

The more I look at that pic the more it amazes me.
Yamamaya

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Oh geez. Thanks a lot everyone. I'm so going to have to watch this now. -_- Any idea of where I can find the episodes? Is this on TV? xD
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Wolf-man » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:43 pm

It is on TV. Its on Hub, Fridays at 1:30 p.m. EST
Though we all watch them on youtube. You can get every episode on there.
Wolf-man

Postby aliveinHim » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Pinkie Pie <3
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:06 pm

Wolf-man (post: 1469016) wrote:It is on TV. Its on Hub, Fridays at 1:30 p.m. EST
Though we all watch them on youtube. You can get every episode on there.

Thanks! I'll have to look through my programs and see if I get Hub. If not I'm off to YouTube!
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Nate » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:00 pm

I'd also like to mention that after you get completely caught up, that The Hub's official website streams the two newest episodes, so you can watch completely legally that way too. :p

Nate

Postby Sheenar » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 pm

One of the Youtube comments on episode 15:

Girlfriend walks in "Hey, what are you up to?"

Me: "Just checking the score of the game"

Computer: "MYYYYYYYYYY LITTLE PONY!"

Silence

LOL --see? It's perfectly okay (in my opinion) for guys to watch this show. It's a good one. :)
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby LadyRushia » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Nate (post: 1469062) wrote:I'd also like to mention that after you get completely caught up, that The Hub's official website streams the two newest episodes, so you can watch completely legally that way too. :p

I'm hoping this will be the pattern from here on out. If they want to stream on their own site, then they can keep taking the episodes off YouTube. Maybe they'll also seriously consider a DVD release.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Nate » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Watching MLP marathons on Synchtube has introduced me to a world of Pony that I never knew existed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQ_d78feMA

I...I can't stop listening to this song. Also, Dash kissed a girl and she liked it. The lip-synching and editing on it is like...top quality too.

EDIT: I guess I should mention there's some language in that. Just as a warning. :p

Nate

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:30 pm

Hmm... the video was very well done but I didn't really care for the songs. Yes, it has some strong language but also sexual references. Just saying.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Nate » Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:05 pm

Yeah that's why I went back and put the warning there I was like "This doesn't bother me at all but it might bother someone else." XD

As for me, I can't stop listening to the song. I'm even starting to sing along to it. :l

Nate

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:36 am

I found my favorite pony.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby ChristianKitsune » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:38 am

mechana2015 (post: 1469303) wrote:I found my favorite pony.

I told you this, but I wish there was a like button for that X3
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby LadyRushia » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:09 am

Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:36 am

All Caught up! ^_^ such a cute shooow.

I'm sort of dabbling in watching some of the older specials and movies... Lauren Faust really did her research on the characters!
Twilight Sparkle, AppleJack and Spike were in the original MLP special. (Kind of dark actually) I remember that terrifying me when I was a kid.

And in the Second MLP movie there's a pegasus named Surprise who is pretty much PinkiePie XD

Random thought: I wonder if My little ponies are smooth like plastic or if they have fur like horses do. XDDDD
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Nate » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Who's your favorite though? :p

And now this song is stuck in my head. I've never even SEEN Mulan!

Nate

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:05 pm

Pretty sure the MLP toys are just plastic. I found some at Walmart the other day. I had to talk myself out of buying one. :I
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

No I meant in the actual cartoon X3

I actually really like Spike. He's cuute and I loved him in the first series too. But Of the Ponies I like Rainbow Dash, Twilight, Apple Jacks, Rarity, Futterfly and PinkiePie. In that order. :)

AND I WANT THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS TO GET THEIR CUTIE MARKS.
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby LadyRushia » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Guys, the episode airing two weeks from now will likely involve tons of back story!

A sample:
http://www.hubworld.com/mylittleponytales

I like the first two endings best. Also, Scootaloo confirmed for Rainbow Dash fangirl. If they can't be sisters, can they at least be student and mentor?
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 pm

I think I like the first one best, it just seems more "Rainbow Dash" than the other two. Although the ending of the last one does seem intriguing... But the first one would explain why Fluttershy was so 'supportive' in the episode where Rainbow is competing in the games... and it backs up the story that she has done the Sonic Rainboom before. XD
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
ChristianKitsune

Postby Wolf-man » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:46 pm

I picked "Sonic Rainbow". I agree I think that one reflects the character most and it sounds the most exciting.
Wolf-man

Postby Sheenar » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Wolf-man (post: 1469870) wrote:I picked "Sonic Rainbow". I agree I think that one reflects the character most and it sounds the most exciting.

Me too. It seems to fit the character the best out of all of the choices.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment