Young Justice

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby rocklobster » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:41 am

[spoiler] Artemis's dad is Sportsmaster?! AWESOME TWIST![/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby MasterDias » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 pm

[spoiler]It probably would have been more surprising if they didn't have the same hair color.[/spoiler]

Anyway, I've been enjoying the show since the start. Only a few more episodes until the end of the first season, and the second season starts a week afterword. Agendas has probably been my favorite episode so far, just for all the exchanges between the Justice League.
-----------------------------------------
"Always seek to do good to one another and to all."
1 Thessalonians 5:15

"Every story must have an ending." - Auron - Final Fantasy X

"A small stone may make a ripple at first, but someday it will be a wave." - Wiegraf - Final Fantasy Tactics
MasterDias

Postby Banana Lobster » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 pm

I've been watching this show ever since the pilot episodes aired a few months before the show officially started. My favorite three characters are M'Gann, Robin, and either Kid Flash or Artemis. (I really can't decide. And since I like the two of them as a pairing, it's actually kinda funny when you think about it.) I wonder what they have planned for the upcoming episodes?

So far, I have found the show's plot to be very interesting, and I love how the directors are putting it all together. I am also very impressed with how they have several enemies, all of them working together, towards so as-of-yet unknown goal. World domination perhaps? Maybe, but that may also be only a skip-able step in a much bigger plan. What this larger plan could lead too, I have no idea.

Onto the characters.

I rather enjoy how the members of the team are each maturing in their own special ways. Like how M'Gann struggles with being a White Martian, and Artemis has to deal with a family that dabbles in crime. I find seeing the team members struggle and try to work out their problems in their own way is interesting, and helps add to the individuality of the characters.

On a completely unrelated note:

Who wants to bet the ending will feature all of the team's secrets being revealed all at once, splitting the team apart? Just an idea, though I would be quite surprised if that actually happened in the show.

Okay, this post has gone on long enough. I'll stop and let the rest of you have a turn to talk now.
Banana Lobster

Postby rocklobster » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Banana Lobster (post: 1548476) wrote:I've been watching this show ever since the pilot episodes aired a few months before the show officially started. My favorite three characters are M'Gann, Robin, and either Kid Flash or Artemis. (I really can't decide. And since I like the two of them as a pairing, it's actually kinda funny when you think about it.) I wonder what they have planned for the upcoming episodes?

So far, I have found the show's plot to be very interesting, and I love how the directors are putting it all together. I am also very impressed with how they have several enemies, all of them working together, towards so as-of-yet unknown goal. World domination perhaps? Maybe, but that may also be only a skip-able step in a much bigger plan. What this larger plan could lead too, I have no idea.

Onto the characters.

I rather enjoy how the members of the team are each maturing in their own special ways. Like how M'Gann struggles with being a White Martian, and Artemis has to deal with a family that dabbles in crime. I find seeing the team members struggle and try to work out their problems in their own way is interesting, and helps add to the individuality of the characters.

On a completely unrelated note:

Who wants to bet the ending will feature all of the team's secrets being revealed all at once, splitting the team apart? Just an idea, though I would be quite surprised if that actually happened in the show.

Okay, this post has gone on long enough. I'll stop and let the rest of you have a turn to talk now.

Sounds like you almost had the right idea:
[spoiler]Miss Martian, Superboy, and Artemis all revealed their secrets to their comrades. It didn't matter to them at all! They turned against all of their blackmailers! And then...BOOM! Red Arrow was the mole all along! NO WAY! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to pick my jaw up off the floor.[/spoiler]
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Previous

Return to General Entertainment