Lost

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Lost

Postby samurai10 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 pm

:eh:

LOST. IS. AWESOME.

WATCH IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

(Note to mods: I don't think there's another Lost thread, but if there is, sorry!)

Let us all be eaten by LOST!

Seriously, what are your thoughts on it?
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Actuallyyyyyy we already have a Lost thread full of all sorts of discussions and theories and plenty of spoiler boxes. XD Here it is!

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=29041&page=17

Enjoy! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General Entertainment