Cartoon crushes

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Nami » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:24 am

Oh man!! Crushes are a huge deal... I still have 'em on cartoon characters! Steena you are not alone! ^^

But as a child, I was in love with Michaelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I used to own a plushie and I would run around my grandparents backyard with him.

Batman! Who couldn't love him? I liked him a lot, but my older sister still loves him AHAHAH! Weirdly enough, I also had a thing for the Joker >>;;

Thomas from Pocahontas! At the time I didn't realize he was voiced by Christian Bale and lo and behold! I adore Christian Bale today! XD

Oh and let me not forget a stupid crush on Orlando Bloom! Someone murder me >>;

Now lets see, more recent crushes... Ok, from 13- 20 (Now)

The Prince/Beast from Beauty and the Beast (When he turns human! Man he is fine. Plus, he's hilariously insecure as the Beast )
Bambi, Yeah, yeah get it all out now! >.>
Kurenai Mashin (From an online comic)
Kyo Sohma, who doesn't love orange hair?
Yuki Sohma, ehahhah... sorry >>;
Hatori Sohma (Give me a break! He was adorable)
L Lawliet (Still got it for him! X3 )
Daiya from Parfait Tic (A manga that has yet to hit America!! D: )
Ikuto from Shugo Chara
Edward Elric (Cha, I got a thing for Shorties)
Hitsugaya Toshiro (See above statement), actually he still melts my heart! :3
Otani Atsushi from Lovely Complex
Kadaj from FF7 Advent Children.
Riku from Kingdom Heart
Sanosuke Sagara from R. Kenshin.
Ok, I'll skip the rest, latest liking is; Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)

So basically, I'm into Psychos, Shorties, Bad-Boys and some Princely guys. XDDD
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby steenajack » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:52 am

[quote="Nami (post: 1439215)"]Oh man!! Crushes are a huge deal... I still have 'em on cartoon characters! Steena you are not alone! ^^

But as a child, I was in love with Michaelangelo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! I used to own a plushie and I would run around my grandparents backyard with him.

Batman! Who couldn't love him? I liked him a lot, but my older sister still loves him AHAHAH! Weirdly enough, I also had a thing for the Joker >>]

I like you!!!! :hug: I think you're awesome! Finally someone who relates to me! XD! Bravo my good fellow! Bravo!....er was it brava.....O.O?
Anyway, I just think you're a cool person!

Uh-oh, I've got to get back on topic:

Axel from KH series. C'mon he's awesome! He's like the best character in that series.
Aladdin is pretty cute. ^///^ Especially when I met him in Disneyland once. Although, I didn't talk to him because I got nervous....and my siblings were teasing me about it. >/////<! I'm actually in Disneyland as we speak right now.....maybe I'll run into Jim Hawkins while I'm here.....^///^

L Lawliet....okay, I haven't seen the anime but I think he's totally awesome! I want him to be real so I can get an autograph....and glomp him!

Senri from +Anima. Quiet, mysterious, adorable quirky personality, not to mention drop dead gorgeous.....He's such an awesome character and I look forward to reading more about him. He seems a bit cooky in the head, but hey aren't we all. XD!
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby AJV » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 am

Well since this is about "Cartoon" crushes, I guess I can't metion my (current) crush on Mizore...:red:

But as for my Cartoon Crush,
I'd say the first one I can remember was from when I was a young teenager and I watched the Teen Titans animated series.
It was the half-human half-demon: Raven

Yeah... the "half-demon" did bother me because demons are supposed to be evil and are not capable of being good since they rebelled against God.
Also I don't really like demons either. But her human-side does show as she goes against her demonic nature and her destiny to destroy the world.

So I guess like us, even though we are born in sin and to sin, we can go against our sinful nature and be good.

We all have a darkside, but we can overcome it with good
(and God's help of course)! :sweat:

I even wrote a whole article in February about it...
http://ajvsblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/2d-hottie-spotlight-raven.html

Starfire from Teen Titans. :red:

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had a crush on one of the Teen Titans. :)
[url=ajvsblog.blogspot.com]Image[/url]ImageImage
AJV

Postby Atria35 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:01 pm

AJV (post: 1439245) wrote:Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had a crush on one of the Teen Titans. :)

Ch. You have no idea. I totally crushed on Robin! :lol:

I remembered a few more- and feel like Yuki and I have very similar tastes-
Kyouya from Ouran
Roy Mustang from FMA/FMA:B
Kanda from D. Gray-man
Haru from Avatar:TLA
Wheeler from Captain Planet
Atria35

Postby Beau Soir » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:34 pm

Atria35 (post: 1439286) wrote:Ch. You have no idea. I totally crushed on Robin! :lol:
Oh, Robin. I forgot about him, I haven't seen Teen Titans in such a long time.

But I crushed on him too. He was so cool, and his voice... Same as Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia. It's quite nice. *__*

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Can't believe I forgot to mention this, but I totally have a crush on Sanji from One Piece. He's the guy in my avatar, in case anyone was wondering.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby shooraijin » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:21 pm

Very bishie.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:48 pm

armeckthefirst (post: 1439018) wrote:best cartoon crush ever

I know right? xD I was rather fond of James from Team Rocket to though. Wow, this is a late post. I am ashamed :hits_self
TopazRaven

Postby Midori » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:03 pm

<.<

>.>

...Should I admit the real reason I liked So Ra No Wo To?
Midori

Postby shooraijin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm

All the syllables?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Well, I said who I had a crush on as a kid. Mid as well tell you people the rest of them now...Judge me not.

Ages 13 - 19:

Tsume [Wolf's Rain] - ...Is it dusturbing I had an anime crush on a guy who is technically really a wolf?

Sesshoumaru [InuYasha] - I don't know...I just don't know.

Cloud [Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children] - Because he was just like so awesome and emo...xD

Vincent [Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children] - Because he was just like so awesome and emo and looked like a vampire. Rawr!

Axel [Kingdom Hearts II] - Dude, he can control fire...Enough said. Plus I like the spikey red hair. :lol:

Zuko [Avatar: The Last Airbender] - He was just made of so much awesome I can't even explain it.

Kyou [Fruit's Basket ] - He has orange hair and can turn into a kitty! What not to like?

Hatori [Fruit's Basket] - He was just so very endearing.

Zoro [One Piece] - He had green hair....I really liked how he used his swords to.

Seto [Yu-Gi-Oh] - Because jerks are funny.

Yami Bakura [Yu-Gi-Oh] - Because pyshcos are funny...and I have an unhealthy liking for anime/cartoon villains.

Yami Marik [Yu-Gi-Oh] - Same as above. Ok, I need help...this dude was pretty bad.

Edward [Full Metal Alchemist] - This needs no expliantion. I expect everyone to automatically know.

Ok, so those aren't the real reasons, but I felt like acting strange. Likewise these are actually mostly people from anime and games so it technically doesn't count as cartoon crushes I suppose.
TopazRaven

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:04 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1441256) wrote:
Zoro [One Piece] - He had green hair....I really liked how he used his swords to.

Bah! Swords are overrated. XD Sanji can take people out using only his feet, and he's a gourmet cook. Not to mention he's a sharp dresser. Beat that, Zoro :P

[SIZE="1"]I'm just joking around, please don't take any offense :>[/SIZE]
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby TopazRaven » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 pm

ShiroiHikari (post: 1441268) wrote:Bah! Swords are overrated. XD Sanji can take people out using only his feet, and he's a gourmet cook. Not to mention he's a sharp dresser. Beat that, Zoro :P

[SIZE="1"]I'm just joking around, please don't take any offense :>[/SIZE]

Sanji is lovely to, I just happen to like Zoro better. :lol: Ok. So maybe swords are overrated, but come on...you can't beat the green hair!
TopazRaven

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Tidus from Final Fantasy. I've never played the game, but how he falls in love with Yuna and is so handsome... I wish I knew more about him than this, since this is a pretty shallow crush to me. XD
Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. He grows up so much in that movie, it's awesome. :3

EDIT: This thread has become for a lot more characters than just cartoons, haha...

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Atria35 (post: 1439286) wrote:Ch. You have no idea. I totally crushed on Robin! :lol:

Beast Boy gets no love. He was my favorite character too.

Oh yeah Terra from Teen Titans was also a crush of mine.
Also Rei and Asuka from Neon Genesis Evangelion: Although merely being around them would likely be enough to cause mental disorders.:sweat:
Yamamaya

Postby Atria35 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1441362) wrote:Beast Boy gets no love. He was my favorite character too.

Beast Boy doesn't have a mask. Masks or other eye-obscuring things (such as Zuko's scar) make boys infinitely cuter. :lol:
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Atria35 (post: 1441364) wrote:Beast Boy doesn't have a mask. Masks or other eye-obscuring things (such as Zuko's scar) make boys infinitely cuter. :lol:

Then again Beast Boy does get a huge amount of Japanese school girl fangirls in the movie.:lol:
Yamamaya

Postby Beau Soir » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Atria35 (post: 1441364) wrote:Beast Boy doesn't have a mask. Masks or other eye-obscuring things (such as Zuko's scar) make boys infinitely cuter. :lol:
It's kind of a dumb thing, but it's true.

ImageImage

HOW MYSTERIOUS ♥ (lolol...?)

--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby ShiroiHikari » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Did someone say something about masks?

fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 am

I'll admit I think scars are cool, but what the snickerdoodles is with you peoples and mask? xD
TopazRaven

Postby Beau Soir » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:45 am

TopazRaven (post: 1441425) wrote:I'll admit I think scars are cool, but what the snickerdoodles is with you peoples and mask? xD
Hey, what's not to love about masked men? Except maybe The Mask... But I'm just going to ignore him... >__>
But scars are also cool, so you're in with us whether you know it or not. XD

--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby steenajack » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am

I must say that I believe the main male character from Sybiotic Titan is quite handsome indeed. :3!

Oh, and scars are awesome, as are eye-patches. Just ask Senri from +Anima and

[spoiler] Fai D. Flourite from Tsubasa Chronicles[/spoiler]
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 am

Oh yeah, I like Lance. He's totally a character pulled straight out of a 70s/80s mecha anime. He even has the sideburns :P
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby A88mph » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Ah yes, I remember these days. These were the days back when I spend all my time either in school, or at home. I diden't have friends to hang out with, let alone a girlfriend. I was vary lonely back then, I was dreaming of love even at the age of 7. (And I'm a guy, the steriotype is suppose to say otherwise :lol:)

A few that I can remember are
-#3 from Kids Next Door (the show that could write the book on uber steriotypes)
-Saria from Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Peach/Daisy from the Mario series
-Bastila from Star Ware: Knights of the Old Republic (not at first, but that game really pulled me into the protaganists shoes)

And finally, Riley Rosenbaum from Angel Moxie (web comic) was my last cartoon crush before meeting my first real girlfiend.
A88mph

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:36 pm

Beau Soir (post: 1441457) wrote:Hey, what's not to love about masked men? Except maybe The Mask... But I'm just going to ignore him... >__>
But scars are also cool, so you're in with us whether you know it or not. XD

Nooooo! Ahaha. Just kidding. xD Still don't get the mask thing, personally I think capes and cool hats are way more awesome, but it still feels nice to be a part of something! XD Oh and glasses. I like glasses to. And it's not just because I have to wear them either.
TopazRaven

Postby Tokai » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Tuxedo Mask when I was younger. Most recently it's been Lelouch from Code Geass. ^//^
Tokai

Postby Tokai » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Lelouch of Code Geass. I don't know what it is but I find him absolutely enchanting ^//^

Beau Soir (post: 1441286) wrote:Tidus from Final Fantasy. I've never played the game, but how he falls in love with Yuna and is so handsome... I wish I knew more about him than this, since this is a pretty shallow crush to me. XD
Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet. He grows up so much in that movie, it's awesome. :3

EDIT: This thread has become for a lot more characters than just cartoons, haha...

He falls in love with Yuna then breaks her heart at the end.
Tokai

Postby Nate » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Yuna deserved better than that idiotic half-short-half-pants wearing loser anyway.

Actually, no, wait, I take it back. She fell in love with the guy and didn't even know his name. Anyone as stupid as her deserves a twerp like Tidus.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Beau Soir » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Whoa, serious Tidus flaming. That's sad, Tokai... I guess I'll have to see, someone got me Final Fantasy X for Christmas but I haven't gotten to play it yet.

The future looks bleak. .__.;

But as for other news, should have added this guy to my list earlier...

Coincidentally, Tidus makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts. o__O

And Steena, you like Axel? That's cute! He's quite the unique character. "Got it memorized?" XD

--James Arthur Baldwin

Beau Soir

Postby Nate » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Beau Soir wrote:Whoa, serious Tidus flaming.

Well, at least it's someone who deserves it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Previous Next

Return to General Entertainment