Cartoon crushes

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Cartoon crushes

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 am

Admit it. We've all crushed on cartoons. When I was a kid, my cartoon crush was Bob from Reboot. He was the best ever. He was the dashing hero, had a great voice, and he could totally work a pair of aviator sunglasses. XD

Who was your cartoon crush back in the day?
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Okami » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:16 am

Simba. Everyone at school teases me whenever we talk about childhood crushes. I'm like "What?!" I certainly thought it was normal back then! LOL
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby TWWK » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Gadget Hackwrench of Chip 'n Dale's Rescue Rangers! Some people have taken their (tongue-in-cheek?) obsession of her to the extreme, unfortunately, and have established a Gadget cult. :P
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Postby musicaloddball » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Prince Eric from the Little Mermaid. XD I still think he is the best looking Disney prince even now. The coolness of his ramming a shipwreck into the Sea Witch just blew my little 8 year old mind.

And I kind of had a tiny little thing for Slider from Cyberchase.
musicaloddball

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:17 pm

I don't think I've ever had one...
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby steenajack » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:18 pm

You kidding me? I still have cartoon "crushes" now and again. My most recent was Jim Hawkins from Tresure Planet....I think....maybe Akira Toya from Hikaru no Go. And before I liked Braniac 5 from Legion of Superheros. >////>.....
Letsee, when I was little I liked Quasimodo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame....OO! I loved Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales at one point.....can anyone really blame me? C'mon he was funny, sweet, and awesome! I didn't care if he was a veggie, I loved him! ^////^....this just goes to show you I have a weird taste in guys.

Okays, just so you guys don't thin I'm crazy, I want to go on to say that these "crushes" aren't "serious". I'd say they are more like....an admiration for a character that just happens to be somewhat "fangirl-ish" I guess.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:38 pm

When I was a kid I liked Ash from Pokemon and Goku from Dragon Ball Z. :lol:
TopazRaven

Postby armeck » Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:57 pm

oops i posted something wrong and idk how to delete this post. please ignore it
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby shooraijin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Kasumi Tendo from Ranma 1/2. There is no other. (My avatar is a coincidence, actually.)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:28 pm

Penny - Inspector Gadget
Linka - Captain Planet
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Steena, your icon reminds me that another of my cartoon crushes is DEFINITELY Prince Zuko, post-ponytail. He is AWESOME.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Isaac » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:23 pm

lol. I've had a few in the past, but the two most significant, I'd have to say, were Ariel from the Little Mermaid, and- from the time when I was 14, to the present- Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. If I could just find a girl like Kairi...
Isaac

Postby Lilac#18 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:45 pm

[color="Plum"]I don't remember any american cartoon crush, but I remember having an anime crush on Trunks from DBZ. I was very obsessed with him. I thought he was the coolest, cutest animated male character ever.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:42 am

Starfire from Teen Titans.

:red:
Yamamaya

Postby rocklobster » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:54 am

I don't know if this counts, but I had a huge crush on Aeris Gainsborough of Final Fantasy fame.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:04 pm

I also had a thing for Malon and Zelda from LOZ.

And Maylu from Megaman NT Warrior.
Yamamaya

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Are we talking anime or cartoons here? I can't really remember any cartoon crushes at the moment (but I'm sure I had at least one or two). However, I've had lots of anime crushes over the years. In very rough chronological order:

- Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon. Of course, back then, I only knew him as Darien. I am a sucker for the dark hair/light eyes combo. Also he throws roses at people.

- Prince Diamond from Sailor Moon. I'm not sure why; I guess because he looked cool and actually wasn't that bad of a guy at all.

- This sounds odd, but Vegeta from DBZ. He was just so BA.

- Trunks from DBZ. I discovered him on the internet long before any of his episodes aired on American TV. Sword + purple hair = instant crush. (Please keep in mind that I was like 15 at the time.) This one was sort of rekindled recently when I finally got to see him in action. He is a cool, cool dude.

- Ryo from Ronin Warriors. I think it was the sideburns.

- Every Gundam pilot from Gundam Wing except Wufei because he sucks. Nowadays, I pretty much only like Heero and Trowa. Duo, meh; Quatre, double meh.

- Also Zechs Marquise. HE IS A CHAR.

- Also Treize Khushrenada. Totally classy.

- Sohma Kyo from Fruits Basket. He's one of those guys I like in fiction but would detest in real life. His antics are funny on the page but if I had to deal with somebody like that in person, I would strangle them before they got a chance to complete their character arc.

- Gainer Sanga from Overman King Gainer. I dunno, he's a bespectacled nerdy mecha pilot and I want to hug him.

- Bright Noa from Mobile Suit Gundam. I'm not even going to explain this. Just take my word for it. He's awesome. I would totally marry him if he wasn't a drawing on a piece of paper.

- Jiro from Android Kikaider. This is another guy whom I just want to hug even though he's an android. Also he has cool hair, wears goggles on his head, and plays the guitar. What's not to like?

I think I got a little bit carried away. >_>;
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Sapphire225 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Had a crush on the Seto Kaiba from Yu-gi-Oh for the longest time when I was little. Also, I liked Zero from Megaman X, but that was more of a videogame crush. Also, on Edward Elric and Roy Mustang when I first saw the FMA series. And let's not get started on how much I had a crushes on several shojo anime boys. :lol:
"Because the World isn't as cruel as you take it to be." ~ Celty, Durarara!!

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
~Deuteronomy 31:6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality. ~ Iris Murdoch
Sapphire225

Postby Atria35 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Zuko. I feel like a pedo saying it, but yeah.
Aladdin (from Aladdin!)
Dimitri (Anastasia)
Atria35

Postby Yamamaya » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Atria35 (post: 1438834) wrote:Zuko. I feel like a pedo saying it, but yeah.
Aladdin (from Aladdin!)
Dimitri (Anastasia)

Aladdin was boss.

Don't worry, when I was 13 I had a crush on Jade from Jackie Chan Adventures.:lol:
Yamamaya

Postby ADXC » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:45 pm

Erm maybe....

Misty from Pokemon

Android 18 from DBZ

Kairi from KH

Riku from DNAngel
ADXC

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Atria35 (post: 1438834) wrote:Zuko. I feel like a pedo saying it, but yeah.
Aladdin (from Aladdin!)
Dimitri (Anastasia)

Lol, we're the same age and I said it first, so... :P

I think anime counts, because it's still a person who is drawn. I didn't even start with my anime crushes... :P

Ohtori Kyouya from Ouran. He was so cool, and despite his cold exterior, you could tell he actually cared. I also really liked Mori.
Ishida Uryuu from Bleach. Archery. Glasses. Cool hair. 'Nuff said. In fact, I liked him so much better than any of the other characters we had to follow.
Roy Mustang from FMA:B. The part where he [spoiler]made a transmutation circle on his hand with his own blood, cauterized his own wounds, then took Lust out by relentlessly hitting her with flames ("I'm going to kill you until you stay dead.." B to the A!)[/spoiler] was one of the most hardcore things I have ever seen, and I love him for it.
Hatori (was it hatori? the doctor guy) from Fruits Basket. He had the most interesting backstory in my opinion. Also, who couldn't love Kyo?

Not anime, but for some reason when I was really little I also really like Basil of Baker Street from The Great Mouse Detective.
Yuki-Anne

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm

ShiroiHikari wrote:- Trunks from DBZ. I discovered him on the internet long before any of his episodes aired on American TV. Sword + purple hair = instant crush. (Please keep in mind that I was like 15 at the time.) This one was sort of rekindled recently when I finally got to see him in action. He is a cool, cool dude.

[color="Plum"]Those were the main reasons I had a crush on him was his purple hair and the fact that he can wield a sword. I also saw him way before the english dub, seeing him first in the original japanese version.[/color]
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby steenajack » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:02 pm

First off, I would like to say this:
I'm not a big fan of DBZ, but I can't help but notice Trunks whenever I see my bro and dad watching the show. He's pretty cute for a DBZ character. >////>.....:red:
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby fermy6 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 am

Asuna from magister negi magi negima
Mai Valentine from Yu Gi Oh
Android 18 DBZ
Monica from the ps2 game Dark Chronicles
If someone said 3 years from now
You'd be long gone
Id get up and punch their mouth
Cuz they're all wrong
I know better
Cuz you said forever
And ever
Who knew?
fermy6

Postby armeck » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:10 pm

TopazRaven (post: 1438649) wrote:When I was a kid I liked Ash from Pokemon

best cartoon crush ever
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby K. Ayato » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:07 pm

Don't give me weird looks, but I had a bit of a crush on Throttle from the Biker Mice from Mars.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby ST. Attidude » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm not the biggest fan of blondes, but I thought Sailor Moon was pretty cute...
[color="Magenta"]@[/color][color="Red"])}[/color][color="DarkGreen"]~[/color][color="Green"]`,[/color][color="Lime"]~[/color] [color="LightBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, [color="Red"]As Thanks,[/color] [color="LightBlue"]To All The CAA Moderators[/color][/color]
______
[color="Navy"]ST[/color][color="Blue"].[/color][color="RoyalBlue"] Attidude's[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"].[/color][color="LightBlue"].[/color].Portfolio Site, Twitter,
DeviantArt page
ST. Attidude

Postby Beau Soir » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

I think some anime men are handsome, but I don't necessarily have crushes on them. Let's see... Gohan from Dragonball Z, Howl from Howl's Moving Castle, Romeo and Tybalt from Romeo x Juliet, Mikado from Durarara!! is pretty cute... That can't be all? I suppose I play video games more often than I watch anime.

...So I do have some video game crushes. Isaac from Golden Sun, Luke from Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility/Animal Parade, Link from The Legend of Zelda. Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia is very cool as well, but his constant law-breaking in the game ruins it for me.

Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
--James Arthur Baldwin

Charm is deceptive, beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

(Proverbs 31:30)

Beau Soir

Postby CrystalChalice » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 am

I remember having a crush on...

-Arnold (Hey Arnold)
-Ben Tennyson (Ben 10 Alien Force)
-Kenshin Himura (Rurouni Kenshin)
-Eiji Kikumaru, Kaoru Kaidoh, Chotaro Ootori, Jiroh Akutagawa, Yuuta Fuji (Prince of Tennis)
-Dr. BlackJack (Black Jack)
-Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
-Shota Kazehaya (Kimi ni Todoke).......actually, I still kinda have a crush on him now :red:
Whatever the season in life, the RIGHT attitude makes all the difference.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1-2

"Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might; you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about the friends whom you loved for as long as you live."
The Third Rule of Fairy Tail

"Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one's heart.
Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
Avatar Aang, The Legend of Korra
CrystalChalice

Next

Return to General Entertainment