Worst American Cartoon

TV, Movies, Sports...you can find it all in here.

Postby Animus Seed » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:01 pm

The new show on G4 that pretends to be Spaceballs is horrendous.
Kyrie eléison.
Animus Seed

Postby jim_wijit » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:33 pm

The Misadventures of Flapjack. It's a long line of cartoons inrecent history that seem to just want to be Spongebob. But unlike Spongebob it's not funny in any way and the characters are all hideous.
jim_wijit

Postby fanofchrist16 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:17 pm

jim_wijit (post: 1271285) wrote:The Misadventures of Flapjack. It's a long line of cartoons inrecent history that seem to just want to be Spongebob. But unlike Spongebob it's not funny in any way and the characters are all hideous.

i agree w/ u 100% on the whole Misadventures of Flapjack. the show's really ridiculous and the character designs are awful.
[SIZE="3"][color="DarkOrchid"]~*Jesus is Lord and Savior of My Life, Who is He to you?*~[/color][/SIZE]

[color="RoyalBlue"]Luv Johnny Yong Bosch? Click Here[/color]

[color="White"]Luv Vic Migngona? Click Here[/color]

[color="Magenta"]Luv Tokyo Mew Mew? Click Here[/color]

[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][color="Red"]New Friends: MangArtist, Roy Mustang[/color][/SIZE][/font]
fanofchrist16

Postby animeantics » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:45 pm

The Misadventures of Flapjack.
I had to sit through this today and almost threw my shoe at the TV screen.

Total Drama Island.
Oh my gosh, I mean, the art is just...eeeegghhh, and it's gross.

Spongebob:
I'm sorry, this will offend some people. Really, I'm sorry. But I hate it.

Family Guy:
Ew. Bad. Offensive. Trashy. I'm sorry.

And many more.
animeantics

Postby KeybladeWarrior » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:27 am

Spongebob has really gone to stupidville. The older episodes were rather funny, but now they are....bleh. I have to agree, Total Drama Island has horrid animation. XP
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All
The CAA Moderators.

"YEAH TOAST! TOCAA!"
KeybladeWarrior

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:44 am

Back in the day I would have said Roger Ramjet but nowadays there are much worse cartoons.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby sandalwood » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Everyone, Ed Edd n Eddy is a Canadian cartoon! haha

*jerks head toward avatar* and I kinda like it XD
:pikka: My DeviantART :pikka:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(╯°__°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - Mark 11: 15-17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"]~Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]believe[/color] in God.
~It doesn't have to be imperfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]need[/color] Him.[/SIZE][/font]
sandalwood

Postby Neane » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Neane

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Grave Dug!
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby sandalwood » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:03 pm

I have to agree with many of you that Spongebob has lost its touch. Even my dad thought it was funny in the first season (you'd know what that means if you knew the kinds of things he normally laughs at). I used to crack up watching it when there were good jokes and stuff, but now it needs to die with the little dignity it has left.

Family Guy too. I used to think it was funny sometimes (I like randomness), but then it became all about shock factor, filthy humor, and left-wing lectures. Seriously, just compare a new episode with what it used to be and you'll see that it's become totally serious and in-your-face. Now in hindsight I know it was never really good for me to watch.

South Park too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="3"]~Life doesn't have to be perfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]believe[/color] in God.
~It doesn't have to be imperfect for us to [color="YellowGreen"]need[/color] Him.[/SIZE][/font]
sandalwood

Postby Nate » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 pm

sandalwood wrote:Everyone, Ed Edd n Eddy is a Canadian cartoon! haha

What continent is Canada in? :p
Family Guy too. I used to think it was funny sometimes (I like randomness), but then it became all about shock factor, filthy humor, and left-wing lectures. Seriously, just compare a new episode with what it used to be and you'll see that it's become totally serious and in-your-face.

This is how I feel about it. The first three seasons of Family Guy are spectacular. Then it got canceled, and well...it suffered for it. The new episodes were not as good, and the characters became shadows of their former selves. Peter went from being a really stupid guy who meant well to a complete jerk. Meg went from being an unpopular teenage girl to the show's punching bag. Brian went from an intelligent dog who could talk to an atheist liberal midget wearing a dog suit. Stewie went from evil genius mastermind to gay outdated meme spouter.

I don't even watch it anymore, the show has become horrible. Oddly, American Dad went the exact opposite route. The first couple of seasons were stupid and uninteresting but then it actually got kinda good.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby sandalwood » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Nate (post: 1531036) wrote:What continent is Canada in? :p

Whoops... well, to be fair, I thought it meant toons from the US. :dizzy:

And what you said about FG, totally spot-on. There have been a few times I laughed at more recent seasons, but I've given up on it by now.

Also I would like to add Chowder and Fanboy and Chum Chum to my list. Just not my cup of tea, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sandalwood

Postby Neane » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:19 pm

This Thread is exactly the same as the Worst Anime Ever Thread.
If Family Guy is the worst cartoon you have watched, then I hate to see what will happen if you really see some of the worst American Cartoons ever made.

Also, 12 oz. Mouse: say what you want about it. I believe that it is brilliant.
Neane

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:48 pm

Fish Hooks. This is one of the few shows that will have highly annoying characers that will drive you to insanity. The plots are also dull and have been used many times before in cheesy teen sitcoms.

As for humor, there are just some things jokes in it that will come out of nowhere. As in, you'll see a random face of a ugly fish that has nothing to do with the plot.

That show itself has to be way worse than Family Guy.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Neane » Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:24 pm

SincerelyAnomymous (post: 1531514) wrote:Fish Hooks. This is one of the few shows that will have highly annoying characers that will drive you to insanity. The plots are also dull and have been used many times before in cheesy teen sitcoms.

As for humor, there are just some things jokes in it that will come out of nowhere. As in, you'll see a random face of a ugly fish that has nothing to do with the plot.

*Googles Fish Hooks* I guess it is a good thing I have not watched TV since 2008 then.
Neane

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm

As much as i HATE family guys its not the worse. I really didn't like 12oz mouse and other than that i haven't seen a "new" cartoon in years
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby airichan623 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:26 pm

SincerelyAnomymous (post: 1531514) wrote:Fish Hooks. This is one of the few shows that will have highly annoying characers that will drive you to insanity. The plots are also dull and have been used many times before in cheesy teen sitcoms.

I agree. Tis LAME.

but I still dislike Family Guy greatly.
yup.

[color="Magenta"][SIZE="4"]愛理ちゃん六二三[/SIZE][/color]

DeviantArt[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]MAL[color="DeepSkyBlue"]~[/color]Tumblr
airichan623

Previous

Return to General Entertainment