my site ^_^

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

my site ^_^

Postby Niyana » Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:48 am

http://www.niyana.com

let me know what you guys think!

~Niyana
Niyana

Postby Izumi San » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:16 am

Wow, I like the layout pic, very pretty ^^ You draw really well :)
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby blueraven » Thu Jul 17, 2003 11:30 am

:cool: I love the layout and how bright it is. Heh, I usually don't care for white and light color layouts ^_~ And like Izumi San stated, your drawings are wonderfully beautiful.
"Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
and things are not what they seem.
Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art; to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul."
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
blueraven

Postby inkhana » Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:16 pm

Very nice work! I like! And your drawings are very pretty...:)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:22 pm

Yes, the drawings are excellent. Are they scanned in and retouched from pencil-and-paper, or drawn directly on the computer?
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Technomancer » Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:01 pm

Wow. Nice style. Welcome to the board BTW.
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sat Jul 19, 2003 6:14 pm

Wow! I really like your web site. I especially like how simple yet beautiful your layout is. Keep up with your drawing!

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby DuelShocker3 » Wed Jul 30, 2003 4:15 pm

Make that an A++! Excellent work! :)
DuelShocker3

Return to Computing and Links