Pendant Audio

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Pendant Audio

Postby rocklobster » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:02 am

When I was a kid, I often stayed at my grandma's house during the summer. While I was there once, she introduced me to old-time radio and I loved it. When I got an ipod, I wondered if anyone was making new old-time radio style shows that you could download. My search led me to Pendant Audio, who has a bunch of original and fanfic-style shows.
I highly recommend their DC comics based podcasts, which all run together. They have Superman, Supergirl, Batman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter (a 6-episode miniseries, with the last two being part of a crossover), and now Green Arrow.
I haven't checked out their original stuff, but I think Seminar sounds the most interesting. They even accept scripts from fans!
Here's the link to their info site. All their stuff is on iTunes: click here
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Return to Computing and Links