Towards Distant Horizons

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Towards Distant Horizons

Postby Destroyer2000 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:12 pm

As many of you may know, I'm a traveler in every sense of the word. Shortly after I graduate college, in less than two years, I will be leaving the country for an undetermined amount of time. I have started a blog to chronicle the preparations for those travels, and any smaller travels I might make before then.

Towards Distant Horizons.

It's likely that I will shift to a larger blogging platform, one that I myself will host, before I leave. Until then, enjoy.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Destroyer2000 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:36 am

New update talking about the bike and an interesting person I met while getting it.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Return to Computing and Links