First publication!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

First publication!

Postby Destroyer2000 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:02 am

Since I couldn't post this in General, and I didn't want to violate ToS, here is the link to my first-ever publication:

http://www.viewshound.com/lifestyle/2011/6/expectations

It's not a big deal, really, but I'm very excited about it.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Nami » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 am

As you should be! As you should be!

This is an exciting moment~ :3

That was wonderful!! *o* I'm with you man! I'm a huge dreamer. I want my life to be full of good memories, and when I die, I want to have served God to my fullest! So I can pass with a smile and a twinkle in my eye. ^_^
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby Destroyer2000 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:36 am

Nami (post: 1486221) wrote:As you should be! As you should be!

This is an exciting moment~ :3

That was wonderful!! *o* I'm with you man! I'm a huge dreamer. I want my life to be full of good memories, and when I die, I want to have served God to my fullest! So I can pass with a smile and a twinkle in my eye. ^_^

Thank you; I'm a huge dreamer, as well. An explorer, too. I love discovering new things, new places, and it makes you think...with the beauty that exists in this world, what will Heaven be like? So much to see, to do, and forever to find it.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby acgifford » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 am

I loved that. It inspires me so much!! :D
[color="Lime"]"Do or do not, there is no try." Yoda[/color]
[color="DarkOrange"]Psalm32: 1 Blessed is he whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.[/color]
Proud member of MOES!! You better believe I have no scrolling.^_~
[color="Blue"]Doctor Who fan!! [/color]:jump:
[color="Yellow"]"Dare to read, think, speak and write." John Adams[/color]
[color="Pink"]Proud Member of the SisterHoos! ^^[/color]
[color="Red"]Vash the Stampede: I meditate diligently every morning. The subject is Life and Love. I quit after three seconds.[/color]
acgifford

Return to Computing and Links