thinking of getting my mom an Ipod touch

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

thinking of getting my mom an Ipod touch

Postby rocklobster » Mon May 23, 2011 1:56 pm

I'm having so much fun with the iPod touch that I want to buy one for my mom. However, I have a question. Can I let my mom use it to download stuff on our computer even though it's set up for mine, or can you only use one device per computer?
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Postby Ante Bellum » Mon May 23, 2011 2:50 pm

I think that would work. My brother and I sync our iPods with my computer. We just keep the accounts separate so we don't end up with each other's music.
Ante Bellum

Postby Riggidig » Wed May 25, 2011 8:28 am

I don't see why not. It would be silly if you could only attach one iPod per iTunes program. I would think Apple would be ecstatic that you have more than one of their products ;) Oh yeah, and what Ante Bellum said about different accounts so you don't get your mom's music and vice versa.
[color="Yellow"]My deviantART Gallery[/color]

[color="DarkOrange"][font="Century Gothic"]"Life is not about NOT getting hit. It's about learning to TAKE a hit, rolling with the punches, and at its worst, learning to get up after a knockout.[/font][/color]
Riggidig

Return to Computing and Links