TI 84 Programming

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

TI 84 Programming

Postby Edward » Sun May 15, 2011 6:11 pm

I have a TI 84 Plus Silver edition calculator and was wondering if anyone knew anything about programming with the calculator. I don't have any apps for it, and I don't know anything about programming or anything like that, I'm just curious about what you can do with the programming feature and how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.
[thread=43825]MOES[/thread] One sig to rule them all. One sig to find them. One sig to bring them all, and in 250 px or less bind them. In the land of Mordor, where the sigs do not scroll.

Real men don't sparkle, real men defeat dark wizards.

"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."

chatbot 07:24 - Edward asks, do you ever give relevant answers chatty?
My answer: No
Edward

Postby shooraijin » Sun May 15, 2011 8:17 pm

I had a TI-85 that I wrote some programs for (mostly blackjack, some arcade games, etc.), but this was years ago and the calculator got lost along the way.

The real thing to look into is assembly language programming for it. That's the fun stuff.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Warrior4Christ » Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 am

I did Casio BASIC (9850GB-PLUS) years ago... but haven't touched the TIs. Sorry.
My calculator manual explained all the commands... or you could check example programs..
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Return to Computing and Links