My anime/video game site

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My anime/video game site

Postby MyrrhLynn » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:53 pm

Well here is the URL: http://www.hottiehaven.tk

Don't really know what else to say.... :sweat: Oh wait yes I do: PHP ROCKS!! It is the main power source behind my site. *sigh* That language is soooo cool.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby Izumi San » Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:43 pm

Wow, looks great. Luv the layout ^^ Wanna be affiliates lol?
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby MyrrhLynn » Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:44 am

Izumi San wrote:Wow, looks great. Luv the layout ^^ Wanna be affiliates lol?

Sure! But... umm... which one of your sites? LOL! Oh and the layout I got off a free layout site and I just changed some stuff (like the banner)! :P

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

MyrrhLynn

Postby Izumi San » Fri Jul 04, 2003 4:40 pm

Oh really XD well, I like it lol. Let me know when u need a new layout, I'll be happy to make u one ^^ I was talking about Island Dreamer :)
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby MillyFan » Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:24 pm

You also need to once again tell people that it is not a pr0n site.

Also, your Trigun pics are down, or at least your Legato and Wolfwood ones are. Please correct the site error. . . :jump: :red: :jump: :waah!:

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:41 pm

Trigun pictures? I have Trigun pictures? That's news to me! :) What are you talking about?

MyrrhLynn

Postby MillyFan » Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:09 am

http://www.hottiehaven.tk/ and look on the right of your page under anime. You *allegedly* have pics in three categories, Vash, Wolfwood, and Legato.

None of them are anything but messy HTML.

Thanks to doukeshi03 from otakuboards for the banner!

First, Ban all the Trolls. . . :bootout:

Hey, whatever happened to "thou shalt not steal" anyway?

Guess which bishounen is my avatar.
MillyFan

Postby Master Kenzo » Mon Jul 14, 2003 7:34 am

Actually, it is messy PHP, which I assume, is importing an HTML file, an I right?

I know some PHP, and it's now my fav coding language ;)
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby MyrrhLynn » Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:37 am

You are right Kenzo that is PHP going "ERRR! You sure messed something up!!" :grin:

Actually I just don't have those pages done or up yet so PHP is mad cause it can't find them. :) I just made it with the links working so that I could save myself some time later. Actually making bios is very boring. Which is why I only have a few of them up. :sweat:

MyrrhLynn

Postby MyrrhLynn » Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:14 pm

Well since my website has had a major facelift I thought i should say something.... Now it is called Daystar Design, and it is a lot bigger now too. ;) Plus we have more fun stuff like a humor section and polls, and a forum. I am also trying to get some Java games up and running, that should be fun when they are done!

The new address is :
http://www.myrrhlynn.us/daystar

MyrrhLynn

Postby inkhana » Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:47 pm

You have a lot of nice graphics there! I especially like the avatars and banners. :) It'll be neat when you get some more wallpapers...;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby MyrrhLynn » Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:55 pm

Well thank you very much! I really like your artwork so for you to say you like my graphics I take that as very high praise! :lol: Oh yeah... I don't like making wallpapers. Cause they take sooooo long. :sweat:

MyrrhLynn

Return to Computing and Links