Genius Tablet

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Genius Tablet

Postby Nami » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 am

Ok, I think this goes here O_O; if not, mods, please move it. ^^;

My friend told me about a brand for Tablet's called Genius, and I looked it up. Upon searching their website I found a nice tablet; The G-Pen M712X. I really, really want it. But, there are not reviews on it on Amazon.com! So I thought I'd ask around here and see if anyone knows anything about Genius.

So, anyone? Anyone?
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 pm

I've never heard of this company before. It's a good price for the size but it IS missing one of the key features that makes me love Wacom, and that's the dual ended pen so you can just flip it over and quickly erase. Other than that I'd have to do a direct comparison, which I'll see if I can try to post later.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Nami » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:59 am

*glomps Mecha* Thanks man! Oh, it doesn't matter to me. >>;; This will be my first one, so I'm not going to be picky about it. Reviews I read said it was good. But I wanted to see if anyone on here had. ^^; apparently the company isn't very well known, so I'm not surprised. My friend told me about her tablet and I thought, why not? >>; Wacom's are really expensive. And erasing is not big deal ^_^ Thank you!! :D I can't wait to see the comparison!
[color="Red"][SIZE="3"]Swiftly Dissin' and never Missin'.
Yours Truly,
Sick of all the BSin'.[/SIZE][/color]
Nami

Location: Sitting in a tree, waiting for you. *sinister grin*

Return to Computing and Links