[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Rebooting mah blog - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Rebooting mah blog

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Rebooting mah blog

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Featuring:

Words about anime!
A Smancy New Layout!
Puns!

Embrace the waves of excitement that are overtaking you. What? You're not getting any waves? Darn...

Ahem. As the title of the thread says, I am rebooting my anime blog. I also pledge a renewed commitment to regular posting. Promise I will try my best, everyone.

I hope a few folks read this.

EDIT: Silly me forgot to post a link. Derp.
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby Atria35 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Totally following. Just so you know :)
Atria35

Postby blkmage » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:33 pm

10/10 for the name

I remember the last time I committed to more regular and frequent posting. That resulted in one post in the last three months. LAFFOLAFFOLAFFO
blkmage

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Wow...quick response. And a follower to boot! God bless you, Atria.

I have retooled the feed, since it was on the fritz. It should work now w/ all readers and have no issues.

And magey, you are excused b/c you're trying to get into grad school =).
TheSubtleDoctor

Postby TheSubtleDoctor » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:21 pm

First new post is up, just so everyone knows that last night's declaration wasn't the idle talk of a drunk.
TheSubtleDoctor

Return to Computing and Links