[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
Help with Xbox controller! - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

Help with Xbox controller!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Help with Xbox controller!

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Well my little brothers Xbox controller is messing up. It loses connection really often (Its a wireless controller).

Playing FPS games on Xbox live with a controller who loses connection is kinda rough, so I'd love to hear your thoughts about this. ^^ Is it something that could be fixed or should we just buy a new one?
MrKrillz0r

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Only thing I can ask is, Is the battery fully charged?

Unless the controller is years old and/or gets thrown around (like, to the floor), I'd think it would work. :/
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Imho, buy a corded. I've had nothing but trouble with wireless. But to me it sounds like a power issue. If it's not the batteries, then it's something internal that requires replacing it.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:59 am

Well the first thing I asked my bro was if the battery were good and he said yeah, so unless he is wrong I'd guess its just to get a new one.

If his getting a new one, I will force him to buy a corded, I don't like wireless at all.
MrKrillz0r

Postby Rusty Claymore » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 am

One thing is check the batteries themselves, not just the dashboard indicator. sometime it can be off. So just to be sure try another set of 'em, since controllers are so expensive. n.n
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Return to Computing and Links