Live Journal

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Live Journal

Postby Dante » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Ok, I think I can follow this better then my Facebook. But yes, I now have Live Journal account so that my more radical thoughts aren't entirely lost from the universe. TBH, I've been lurking Nate's Live Journal and felt it was pretty cool - so I decided to copy cat and try it myself. It should be noted, because naturally it comes from me, expect it to be more liberal in nature and may seem outright outlandish at times. 1) I never claimed to be "normal" (and if I did it was a lie and I should be ashamed I said it) and 2) my education only makes this worse.

So if you're curious about where my future rants and raves have gone, you now know your answer. Given that I'm trying to build a more "open door" policy to my life, I don't know what is going to be in there in the future, but I will keep it moderated appropriately. As to comments, everyone is welcome to post, both in approval or disapproval (it's no fun if you can't express how frustrated you are with my mind). Even still, remember that you're entering parts of my mind, so try to be respectful of the creatures you find there.

I hope this gives everyone a chance to know me better and hope you like what you find, or at least that it makes you feel better about your own position in life (because you're not as crazy as I am).

http://danteaffinity.livejournal.com/
^The link of doom ([color="Red"]Click at your own risk![/color])
-Pascal
Dante

Postby Nate » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 pm

I wish I had more to write in my LJ but I don't have very many complex thoughts these days, and I try to avoid political entries out of courtesy to the people on my friends list (though one occasionally slips through).

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby ShiroiHikari » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 pm

I added you. I still post on my LJ from time to time, but usually about stuff nobody cares about.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby bigsleepj » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:22 am

I added you. My postings to LiveJournal have been sporadic at best of late, though.
Unwise Toasting Sermon

The Sweet Smell of CAA
The Avatar Christian Ronin designed for me
An Avatar KhakiBlue gave to me
The avatar Termyt made for me

KhakiBlueSocks wrote:"I'm going to make you a prayer request you can't refuse..." Cue the violins. :lol:

Current Avatar by SirThinks2much - thank you very much! :thumb::)
bigsleepj

Return to Computing and Links