My Youtube Channel

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:52 pm

The Let's Plays continue! In Part 48 of Final Fantasy VII, we fight yet another boss and learn the truth about Red XIII's father... while the music unfortunately glitches. I seem to go out of my way to ruin the mood sometimes...

Final Fantasy VII: PART 48

And in Part 16 of Fallout: New Vegas, we try to get our new friend Meyers a pardon so he can become sheriff of Primm. Will we succeed in bringing the law back? Tune in to find out!

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 16
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Blargh, behind on updates again! My bad. I'll try to get caught up this week. First up, we have part 49 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we return to the town of Nibelheim only to find that something's not right...

Final Fantasy VII: PART 49

Secondly, we have Part 17 of Fallout: New Vegas, in which we fight some killer ants! And when I say killer, I mean it.

CAUTION: Fallout: New Vegas is rated M for Mature (17+) in the U.S. It is also rated 18+ everywhere else in the world except Australia, where it is rated MA15+. According to the ESRB, Fallout: New Vegas contains Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language, and Use of Drugs. Therefore, viewer discretion is STRONGLY ADVISED. If you are bothered by the content of this Let's Play and/or feel it is inappropriate for CAA forums, please let me or a mod know and I'll remove the links.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 17
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 pm

More Let's Playing updates! First up, Part 50 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we head to Nibelheim Mansion and meet a mysterious new friend. Perhaps he'll join us on our quest? He's certainly friendlier than the other person we meet at the mansion, that's for sure.

Final Fantasy VII: PART 50

And then we have Part 18 of Fallout: New Vegas, where we head to the town of Nipton and meet even more new friends... though they aren't the nicest people I've met. This part has violence and some disturbing moments, so as always, viewer discretion is strongly advised!

CAUTION: Fallout: New Vegas is rated M for Mature (17+) in the U.S. It is also rated 18+ everywhere else in the world except Australia, where it is rated MA15+. According to the ESRB, Fallout: New Vegas contains Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language, and Use of Drugs. Therefore, viewer discretion is STRONGLY ADVISED. If you are bothered by the content of this Let's Play and/or feel it is inappropriate for CAA forums, please let me or a mod know and I'll remove the links.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 18
Mister Frodo

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:39 pm

I am really enjoying your fallout blind play through. Keep the episodes coming
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Let's Play updates? You better believe it! First up we've got Part 51 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we climb a mountain and merrily fight out way through some more enemies with Vincent and Aerith in tow. Makes me kind of wish I'd leveled Aerith up more before this, but hey, hindsight's 50/50. Wait, is that right?

Final Fantasy VII: PART 51

Also, we have Part 19 of Fallout: New Vegas, in which I return to the NCRCF to clear out the remaining Powder Gangers. I fought the lawless, but can I win? We'll just have to wait and see...

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 19

Also, surprisingly enough, I uploaded a new music composition. This one's a piano arrangement of Terra's theme from Final Fantasy VI. If you're so inclined, give it a listen and let me know what you think!

Terra's Theme - Piano Tribute

GrubbTheFragger (post: 1514638) wrote:I am really enjoying your fallout blind play through. Keep the episodes coming
Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll try to keep it updating consistently.
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 pm

Updates for Let's Plays? Why, how did you guess? First up we have Part 52 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we face off with perhaps our toughest boss yet! My "strategy" isn't exactly helping, either...

Final Fantasy VII: PART 52

And in Fallout: New Vegas, we have Part 20, in which we chat with some friendly folks at the NCR base (who enjoy some salty language, be forewarned) and fight some dogs back at the Nipton Town Hall (who enjoy saltless-but-bloody violence, so be forewarned once again).

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 20
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:29 pm

And more Let's Playing updates... actually caught up for once, it seems! In Part 53 of Final Fantasy VII, we fight more random battles, fight some nice treasure, and wind up going in a big circle. Yay for progress!

Final Fantasy VII: PART 53

In Part 21 of Fallout: New Vegas, we explore more of Nipton, unfortunately killing more dogs along the way and learning some unpleasant details about the late inhabitants. Also, a Star Wars reference! =D

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 21
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Let's Playing updates? In this thread? What a surprise! We've got one more of each of my LP's, the first being Part 54 of Final Fantasy VII, in which I end up going to the wrong destination (whoops), but manage to correct myself and head along on our way... to a town with a rocket ship. Cool!

Final Fantasy VII: PART 54

And in Part 23 of Fallout: New Vegas, we journey through more of the desert, learn the dangers of traffic cones, and meet some new friends! Some of which are slightly less friendly than I would've liked. Ah well, you can't have everything in life.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 23
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:49 pm

What? Only one part in an update? Incredible, I know! Up now we have Part 55 of Final Fantasy VII, in which I meet the Captain and learn why he's so ornery. Well, I guess he was kinda like that before. Maybe he's just upset that no one's drinking tea...

Final Fantasy VII: PART 55
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Another one part update? Indeed! Here we are with Part 24 of Fallout: New Vegas, in which we finally head to Novac, meet the townspeople, and reference kids' shows. Reptar forever.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 24
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

I've been slacking on updating this thread, so my apologies for that! We've got a few more Let's Play parts here, with Part 56 of Final Fantasy VII up first. In this episode, we have a boss fight, a thrilling escape, and a not-so-thrilling theft. Thanks for that, Yuffie.

Final Fantasy VII: PART 56

Also, in Fallout: New Vegas, we have Part 25, in which I learn of my next objective in my main quest and chat with some more people. Fewer dinosaurs this time, but there are more mysterious messages! Those are always fun.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 25

Also, I'm going to be doing a Let's Play of the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta! I'll be playing the Jedi Knight class until the current build of the beta ends and/or characters are reset, so tune in for that if you're interested! Here's the link to Part 1:

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta: PART 1
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:32 pm

More Let's Play parts! And we're caught up again, so that's good. First up we have Part 57 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we wander around the wondrous world of Wutai... woefully. Whether or not we'll find Yuffie, well, we will have to wait and see... Wii?

Final Fantasy VII: PART 57

We also have Part 2 of the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta, in which we get into more of the game. There's plenty of fighting, and questing, and other things, too! It's a right old fun time.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta: PART 2
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Let's Playing updates? You know it! This time we've got three! Which is more than two. First up, Part 58 of Final Fantasy VII, a shorter part, but still an eventful one as we search for Yuffie and learn more about the lovely town of Wutai. Woo-hoo!

Final Fantasy VII: PART 58

We also have Part 26 of Fallout: New Vegas, in which we learn we have a mystery on our hands and also get a very strange odd job. An odd odd job? Maybe.

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 26

Additionally to the also, we have Part 3 of the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta, in which we fight more Flesh Raiders and have our first boss fight. Or lack thereof. But hey kids, there's a lightsaber! =D That's reason enough to watch, right?

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta: PART 3

And finally, I released a Q&A marking my first anniversary as a Let's Player (it's a week late, so my apologies for that). I answer questions about video games and myself, so if you're interested at all, feel free to check it out!

1st Let's Play Anniversary Q&A
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Man, am I behind on updates! Sorry about that. Due to my Let's Plays going on a bit of a hiatus over the next week or so, I should be able to catch up. Let's start off with Part 59 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we learn that we're not the only one chasing after Yuffie, meet an old "friend," and get into an odd truce with some unlikely allies...

Final Fantasy VII: PART 59

We also have Part 27 of Fallout: New Vegas, my last part for a while, as it turns out, in which we investigate what's happening at Ranger Station Charlie (and fail to watch our step) and then get to the bottom of who's behind our mystery at Novac. This is a messy episode, so as always, view with caution!

Fallout: New Vegas: PART 27

Also, although the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta is currently over, I still have a few parts recorded that I haven't posted yet so I'll be uploading those. Here's Part 4, in which we head to the Jedi Temple, have a few technical difficulties, and then meet with the Jedi Council.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta: PART 4
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Well, so much for getting caught up in a timely manner... Sorry for being so late. More Let's Playing updates, with the first being Part 60 (the big six-oh!) of Final Fantasy VII, in which we search for our lost companions and face our toughest boss yet. Will I succeed? Probably not, but even if I don't, it'll hopefully be entertaining!

Final Fantasy VII: PART 60

Also, my Let's Play of The Old Republic beta has been proceeding to plan... if the plan is for it to end abruptly and at the same time as early access starts for the game. Here are parts 5 and 6, which involve us getting some quests and then doing said quests. Yay!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta:

PART 5
PART 6
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:24 am

And yet again, more late updates. Awesome! Here's Part 61 of Final Fantasy VII, in which we return to the lovely town of Wutai to get Yuffie stronger! If we can run the gauntlet. That's a big if.

Final Fantasy VII: PART 61

Also, this is unfortunately way late, as the game's launched, but the final two parts of my Let's Play of the Star Wars: The Old Republic beta are up. Enjoy as my character continues to act like a jerk to all he meets and I make plans to do things that I never get to. Hurray!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Beta:

PART 7
PART 8
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Ever have those times where you go almost a month without updating your thread linking to your Let's Plays? Because I just did. XD Sorry for not updating this more frequently! My bad on that. I had a slow Christmas break, with only two videos posted, but I've posted another episode since coming back to dorm, with more on the way! Here are the latest two videos of my Final Fantasy VII Let's Play, Parts 62 and 63, in which we try our best to defeat the tower of terror Yuffie must endure.

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 62

PART 63

Also, I decided to end my Fallout: New Vegas Let's Play. The main reason is that I've soured on the idea of Let's Playing such a long game blind, and didn't really like my commentary over it. I posted a video going into a bit more detail, which you can see here:

Fallout: New Vegas: The End
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Ever have those times where feel like you've done something before, but can't quite remember? Because I never do, oddly enough. Anyways, a couple more parts of Final Fantasy VII for you. First up, we have Part 64, in which I fight through random battles on my way back to the Gold Saucer. Then, we have Part 65, which tasks us with completing something for Gold Saucer's loveable leader, Dio. And also going on a date, but who cares about that, right?

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 64
PART 65
Mister Frodo

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Aww man you ending(or ended) your lets play of Fallout New vegas, that makes me sad. I really did enjoy your videos of it I am excited to see your next lets plays
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Mister Frodo » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 pm

GrubbTheFragger (post: 1529913) wrote:Aww man you ending(or ended) your lets play of Fallout New vegas, that makes me sad. I really did enjoy your videos of it I am excited to see your next lets plays

Sorry about that. I'm glad you enjoyed it, though. I should hopefully be starting a new LP soon to run alongside Final Fantasy VII]PART 66[/URL]

PART 67
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:58 am

And now, a couple more Final Fantasy VII parts! First we have Part 68, in which I try my best to not fail at dodging boulders, and then Part 69, in which I try my best not to fail at a Scooby-Doo chase. Whether or not I succeed at that, well... I'll let you be the judge.

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 68

PART 69
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:41 pm

Two more Final Fantasy VII parts are up! In Part 70, we face off with two bosses: one easy, one not-so-much. And then, in Part 71, we recover the Black Materia! Except that doesn't quite go as planned...

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 70

PART 71
Mister Frodo

Postby Mister Frodo » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 pm

I've been lax on updates these past couple weeks, both on Youtube and here, but there are a couple Final Fantasy VII parts to go as we reach the end of Disc 1. First up in Part 72, in which we head to the Sleeping Forest and, well, wake it up. Then we have Part 73, in which I manage to get hopelessly lost (off-screen, for once) and then... things happen.

Final Fantasy VII:

PART 72

PART 73
Mister Frodo

Postby Hava » Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:58 am

nice videos ,thanks for sharing
Hava

Previous

Return to Computing and Links