streamlining your social networking life.... somewhat

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

streamlining your social networking life.... somewhat

Postby firestorm » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 am

Hey guys I found some cool sites that will help you streamline your social networking life a bit if your on a whole bunch of networking sites like I am.

1.http://www.profilactic.com

The first is profilactic, which is what's called a social network aggregator, which basically means you can connect it to almost all your social profiles and see all your social feeds under this one site. Now it says that you can also reply to them but I'm having trouble with that part cause it connects you to another site called ping.fm, but when you create an account for that site and try to log in through profilactic it won't let you log in. If anyone can help me with this then please do. Basically that means that you can only see all your feeds and not post to them. But on the other side ping.fm as a site on it's own is great so...

2. http://ping.fm/

Basically ping.fm is the anti to profilactic, where profilactic you see all feeds in your social networks, ping.fm allows you to post to all of them in the same time. Even choose which ones you want to post too. it's actually quite easy and quite fun.

Anyways Just thought i'd show these to you guys to help you streamline your social networking life a bit :D
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Return to Computing and Links