Can't update my sigpic

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Can't update my sigpic

Postby the_wolfs_howl » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:27 am

So, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem, or if it's just some weird fluke because the internet generally seems to hate me :shady:

I'm wanting to alter the picture in my sig here, but I'm having a lot of trouble doing so. I can fiddle with the text part of my sig just fine, showing the picture or not, no problems there.

But when I try to upload a new picture, or delete my current picture, then click "Save Signature," it just goes to a blank page and my changes aren't saved. I've tried just about every combination I can think of (uploading from my computer, putting in the url from my photobucket account...), and even tried it out on different computers, but nothing seems to work. I can definitely remember changing the picture back in the spring or something, and it seemed to work fine then.

Anybody have any idea how to make this work? :?:
You can find out things about the past that you never knew. And from what you've learned, you may see some things differently in the present. You're the one that changes. Not the past.
- Ellone, Final Fantasy VIII

"There's a difference between maliciously offending somebody - on purpose - and somebody being offended by...truth. If you're offended by the truth, that's your problem. I have no obligation to not offend you if I'm speaking the truth. The truth is supposed to offend you; that's how you know you don't got it."
- Brad Stine
the_wolfs_howl

Postby Hiryu » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:23 am

Numerous users have had the same problem as well. I believe it's something on the server's end.
Hiryu

Return to Computing and Links