My AMV's !!!!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My AMV's !!!!

Postby Kenchii » Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:00 pm

I created some AMV's. check em out and post back if yu want. http://www.bawitbackstudios.cjb.net
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Ashley » Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:35 pm

First off, AMVs totally rock. I saw your Gundam Wing/Endless Waltz one. Nice job! Although the subtitles made it interesting...

I'm highly curious as to what software you used. I made an AMV last summer that took over 45 hours to make/render...although I had to pull the clips from my own tapes. O.o Ironically it was also from Gundam Wing.
Ashley

Postby Kenchii » Tue Jul 01, 2003 8:37 am

Well, I do it the simple way. I just download anime eps/fansubs then render it too .mpg. Then use 'Windows Movie Maker'. :lol: I am summiting The Gundam Wing one and my other one (that is not uploaded on the site) to Yasamicon.
私は愛する

<3

Kenchii

Postby Ashley » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:28 am

Man, nice. I would sit down and write out which clips to use where with a copy of the lyrics, then pop in one of my 3 gundam wing tapes and try to find that segment, record it onto my harddrive....render it once to remove the original sound, and again to render it with the song. O.o
Ashley

Postby Kenchii » Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:30 am

Thats too hard and too long :wow!: Everything took me around 3 hours to create ..
私は愛する

<3

Kenchii

Return to Computing and Links