[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My Anime Movie Review site.. - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My Anime Movie Review site..

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My Anime Movie Review site..

Postby Kenchii » Mon Jun 30, 2003 1:56 pm

Umm here it is. I am still working on more reviews.. httP://www.Plastikcat.tk or http://www.Plastikcatsanimereviews.cjb.net/ :dizzy:
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby MyrrhLynn » Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:23 pm

Your site looks good. Looks like you have spent a lot of time on it. The one thing I would suggest is that you change the red of the navigation bar to match the red decorations of the ninja in the main picture (at least I think it is a ninja!). The current red is a little too bright.

:x:Anti Yaoi Fans :x: Daystar Design :x: MyrrhLynn.NET :x: Need an avatar? Then Click here!

"Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES."
MyrrhLynn

Postby inkhana » Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:04 pm

Definitely looks nice! Although I'm in agreement about the red; you might tone it back even a little darker than the red in the outfit; that way, the white lettering will really stand out!

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Return to Computing and Links