need help

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

need help

Postby Hitomi » Tue May 18, 2010 4:23 pm

ok next month im going to get a new laptop, so the question is i need help chooseing one that willl have enough GBs to use photoshop, manga studio, and animation studio and that will last me for years too. thanks
Hitomi

Postby Hohenheim » Tue May 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Well, the new macbooks have already come out. They've got plenty of space on them, and I hear they are pretty durable. In fact, I plan on getting one of those myself after I've finished high school in a couple of weeks.
[font="Arial Black"]"But I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness." - excerpt from the novel Brave New World[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Is all this striving after ultimate meaning a massive delusion, a gigantic wish-fulfillment?...Could our symbol-rich world be of interest only to a pitiless nihilist? I do not think so." - Simon Conway Morris[/font]

[font="Century Gothic"]"Faith seeks understanding. I do not seek to understand that I may believe, but I believe in order to understand." - St. Anselm of Canterbury[/font]
Hohenheim

Postby Ante Bellum » Tue May 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Yeah, I've had my MacBook Pro for a few months, and I've used some larger programs like Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash without problems. It was really expensive, so if you would want something a bit cheaper try building your own computer, with Windows it shouldn't be too bad.
Ante Bellum

Return to Computing and Links