[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
My friend's Cosplay group! :D - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

My friend's Cosplay group! :D

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

My friend's Cosplay group! :D

Postby RidleyofZebes » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Some of my friends and I have begun a small cosplay group. We're still kinda small, but I think they've got some good ideas (Myself being far from the creative engine...).

http://www.youtube.com/user/HighandMightCosplay

We could use some support, a few more subscribers, and our videos are kinda awesome! (I'm even in a few of them! Hey, guys! It's finally your chance to get to see me!)

[SHAMELESS SELF PLUG]
Also, if you're interested, I've got a youtube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/DarkwaterHealer
[/SHAMELESS SELF PLUG]

So there ya have it! Have fun, and please subscribe! OR I WILL EAT YOUR BRAINS BLAAAARGHHH XD
~Ridley [color="Green"] ;)
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~~[color="Yellow"]AKA: DarkwaterhHealer~~~[/color]
Even when lurking, I am with you in spirit...

Another Sane Sig brought to you by MOES.
RidleyofZebes

Postby RidleyofZebes » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:23 pm

After a few weeks of planning and hard work (including help from CAA's own Mithrandir and Capn' Nick!), we have a website! It's still kind of under construction, so it'll probably change a lot over the next few weeks. (Hopefully, we'll get a decent domain name soon, too!)

http://hmcosplay.byethost9.com/

The forums are about the only thing of interest right now, but stay tuned! A LOT of content is in store. We plan to have it fully operational before Kami-con, so be ready! Go ahead and hop on the bandwagon before it gets rolling too fast! It's a matter of timing!

XD Hope you guys enjoy it. I can't thank Mithrandir and Capn' Nick enough. I wouldn't have been able to do this without them.

(In fact... That reminds me, I have something I'd like to talk to Mithrandir about soon...)

My name there is DarkwaterHealer, so be sure to say hey if ya see me! XD
[/color]
[font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]deviantART[/color][/color][/font] | [font="Arial Black"][color="Red"]My [color="Red"]YouTube[/color][/color][/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Postby RidleyofZebes » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:26 pm

The site is finished, fully functional, and we have a domain!

http://www.HMCosplay.co.cc
[/color]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RidleyofZebes

Return to Computing and Links