not sure if this is a huge deal...

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

not sure if this is a huge deal...

Postby ChristianKitsune » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:18 pm

Sooo my laptop crashed after only having it for a few months (Harddrive I think)

So until i get it back, I have to use my desktop... (sad that it's three years old and more reliable than a new laptop)

But it's kinda strange it seems that every time I restart my computer, it logs me out of everything, so I have to re-login, like on CAA I'm set to stay logged in, but for some reason I get logged out.

I was a bit worried that maybe I have a keylogger, but nothing has happened to really make me think that, since I'm still able to log in and nothing has changed. ^^;

i do have a password on my computer whenever it hibernates, I have to re-login, (little sister likes to sneak onto my computer XD) is that what could be causing it?
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby Tsukuyomi » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:44 pm

It could be with your web browser itself :-? I've learned that some browsers don't really like to keep your cookies :-?

Which web browser are you using?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:39 pm

Check your browser settings. Someone might have set it to clear out everything when the browser closes or the machine is shut off. I can't think of anything else.
Shao Feng-Li

Return to Computing and Links