[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5080: mysql_connect(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): Too many connections
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5106: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5107: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given
my web site - CAA: Christian Anime Alliance

my web site

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

my web site

Postby Christianotaku » Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:23 pm

Ive created a web site and i hope it becomes something like a sister site to the caa

enjoy and post in its forums please !

http://christianotaku.0catch.com
thats the way i see it
wesley useche aka. DJWeslo Thevidgod Christianotaku

oh really hehe knives hmhm
*starts burning down the board*
Christianotaku

Postby _bluerose_ » Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:09 am

Nicey site! I see that it is new, however, it has much potential. Keep working. btw, your site's font is gorgeous!!
_bluerose_

Postby Izumi San » Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:58 pm

Looks great so far :thumb: I joined the forums
I've been having these weird thoughts lately, like, is any of this for real, or not?
Izumi San

Postby Technomancer » Sat Jun 21, 2003 9:15 pm

Early stages it seems, but I like some of the layout. I'm not sure about the legality of the downloads though.
The scientific method," Thomas Henry Huxley once wrote, "is nothing but the normal working of the human mind." That is to say, when the mind is working; that is to say further, when it is engaged in corrrecting its mistakes. Taking this point of view, we may conclude that science is not physics, biology, or chemistry—is not even a "subject"—but a moral imperative drawn from a larger narrative whose purpose is to give perspective, balance, and humility to learning.

Neil Postman
(The End of Education)

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge

Isaac Aasimov
Technomancer

Return to Computing and Links