Cognatio - An Online Christian Manga webring!

The geek forum. PHP, Perl, HTML, hardware questions etc.. it's all in here. Got a techie question? We'll sort you out. Ask your questions or post a link to your own site here!

Cognatio - An Online Christian Manga webring!

Postby Psycho Ann » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:55 pm

http://www.psychoteers.com/exchange/

Hey everyone! I just wanted to plug this webring just for online Christian manga! There's currently just 3 members but I'm positive the members will grow over the week ^^

Anyone also hosting an online Christian manga is more than welcome to join! Other than that, I hope you all like the site!
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Postby Gypsy » Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:50 pm

This is great! Eventually I think that CAA will want Pilgrim's Progress linked there. Good idea!
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby shooraijin » Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:47 pm

Nice job ... the JavaScript looks sound as well! :thumb: Perhaps include a link with the HTML they select, so that there's a clickable link to get the list of sites for neo-Luddites like myself who have JS off? :sweat:
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Psycho Ann » Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:12 pm

Pilgrim's Progress! A must when it's out!! ^^

Shooraijin: ... ah, repeat that? A link with the HTML they select?? I didn't quite get what that means ^^;;;; Ah, there's a list page at Cognatio that lists the sites without js and just good 'ol fashion html. ^^
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.

Psycho Ann

Postby shooraijin » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:35 am

That's sort of what I mean. Instead of merely

Code: Select all
<script ...>

something like

Code: Select all
<script ...>
<a href = "wherever">See all Cognatio sites!</a>

That way Java and JS paranoiacs like myself who never surf with such things enabled can still enjoy your clever setup. :)
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Straylight » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:42 am

This site a really good idea.
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby Psycho Ann » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 am

(BUMP, because I can't seem to find the option for editing my own post and I don't want to make a duplicate thread.)

Edit #2: Eh, weird, I can edit this one, but not my first post?

This is the new link for Cognatio: http://cognatio.theproject.us/

I'm looking for [s]fresh meat[/s] new members, so if you have an online manga-styled Christian comic, please give me an e-mail (ann_neko{at}yahoo.com) with the following:

- Subject: Have the word "Cognatio" in it somewhere, so I don't miss your e-mail in my 800 unread messages inbox. :sweat:
- URL of your comic.
- A brief description/summary of your comic.
- A 200x40 (widthxheight) jpg/gif/png banner for your comic.

After that wait for my confirmation, then paste the code provided at the main page of Cognatio somewhere on your site, wala!

Also, if anyone has recommendations, I would welcome those too.

Thanks!

Psycho Ann

Return to Computing and Links